Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milzy

Guru
To be honest I’m surprised more people haven’t picked this up.

My jacket arrived today and it looks like an excellent bit of kit. If I was looking for a new jacket in a shop and this was priced at £100 I wouldn’t dismiss it. At £35 it’s a billy bargain:okay:

It looks as if it’ll be too warm for mild Spring days, so it probably won’t be used until Autumn. I had to size up (as per the guide on the original link).
I just bought this, I thought it would have been sold out by now TBH. Ordered size medium Which should be ok and there’s no smalls left anyway.

pclay

Veteran

My jacket arrived today and it looks like an excellent bit of kit. If I was looking for a new jacket in a shop and this was priced at £100 I wouldn’t dismiss it. At £35 it’s a billy bargain:okay:

It looks as if it’ll be too warm for mild Spring days, so it probably won’t be used until Autumn. I had to size up (as per the guide on the original link).

It looks a good deal. But it's black, and I don't need more jackets. Where does it suggest sizing up? Or have you gone off the sizing chart?

Spiderweb

Not So Special One

Thanks for the heads up @simon.r just ordered one, great price. £1.17 back via quidco too (I’m from Yorkshire & Grandfather was Scottish!).

Elysian_Roads

Just bought a pair of Altura Peloton Progel Bib Shorts now that the sun is out. Recommended by a friend. These are a superseded model priced at £34.99, so a few quid cheaper than the current model. Biggest issue was finding these in a large. Got mine from Leisure Lakes who I hadn't used before. Now to wait for delivery.

Another jacket, not all black this time:okay: Pearl Izumi, down from £70 to £30:

https://www.biketart.com/clothing-c7/pearl-izumi-elite-barrier-jacket-p13288

+ 3% Quidco.
I have always liked pearl izumi, but i note that the specs don't seem to even refer to breathability. Anyone know?

Smthers

Über Member

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
Top Bottom