Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thought I should also post this as although only in small and not super duper cheap a fair few of us on here know how good it is when another retailer (freakishly a non cycling one as I recall) was offloading a lot of them.

Tis wondrous.

https://www.tredz.co.uk/.Altura-Varium-Softshell-Waterproof-Cycling-Jacket-2015_59474.htm

:sad: don't temp me - my other one is blue tho so may cause laundry confusion. Black would have been perfect. They also have deep discounts on nice looking (but different material) short sleeve tops.

For anyone else interested in the slipstream id say it is for cool summer days and spring autumn with a nice base layer, not winter.

Elysian_Roads

:sad: don't temp me - my other one is blue tho so may cause laundry confusion. Black would have been perfect. They also have deep discounts on nice looking (but different material) short sleeve tops.

For anyone else interested in the slipstream id say it is for cool summer days and spring autumn with a nice base layer, not winter.
Liking the look of that airstream jersey @ £12.20. Although it is so last but one season.....^_^

broady

Veteran
@tincaman
I've received mine last week.
Also received my EuroParts power banks the week before too

lazybloke

Considering a new username
And whilst I'm reporting good results...

Tried these to see how they compare to my usual stuff from Decathlon.
Anyone know if these £15 BSK bib shorts are any good?
Only worn once, for 14 miles so far - but the best fit of anything I've worn (I usually buy from Decathlon).
Seem to be well made too, although I'm not a fan of those white side panels. They're not seethrough but they feel a bit 'nude'!

Edited to add : currently out of stock

Top Bottom