Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You don't need those for hydration, just salts and minerals
Er yes i know. I wasn't complaining about a lack of calories and sugar. For hydration of course you need nowt but water. So i presume they are salts and minerals - any idea how they stack up against zero tabs, which are what I normally use?

Last edited:
Euro Car Parts - re above mess.

Chased it on March 23 by email - no reply.

Just sent another email.

This is in red on their web page if you click on "contact us".

"Teething problems" they say!!!!

But they keep sending mails asking me to buy more stuff.

And they have an Easter sale.

@@@
Our sincere apologies for any delays
We have just moved our main dispatching warehouse, and they have been experiencing some teething problems, which have manifested as picking and dispatching delays. As a result of this, orders may be delayed up to 48 hours – you can view the status of your order by logging into your account here…

We are also seeing a higher than normal volume of calls, which is currently causing waiting times of up to 30 minutes. We are very sorry if you are unable to get through to us, but you can rest assured that the team have your order and it will be dispatched as soon as possible. Parcel tracking details will be emailed to you automatically as soon as the order has left our warehouse allowing you to track your delivery online.
Once again, we would like to apologies for any delays and assure you we are working around the clock to resolve these.

@@@@

end of Euro Car Parts waffle

Slick

Guru
Euro Car Parts - re above mess.

Chased it on March 23 by email - no reply.

Just sent another email.

This is in red on their web page if you click on "contact us".

"Teething problems" they say!!!!

But they keep sending mails asking me to buy more stuff.

And they have an Easter sale.

@@@
Our sincere apologies for any delays
We have just moved our main dispatching warehouse, and they have been experiencing some teething problems, which have manifested as picking and dispatching delays. As a result of this, orders may be delayed up to 48 hours – you can view the status of your order by logging into your account here…

We are also seeing a higher than normal volume of calls, which is currently causing waiting times of up to 30 minutes. We are very sorry if you are unable to get through to us, but you can rest assured that the team have your order and it will be dispatched as soon as possible. Parcel tracking details will be emailed to you automatically as soon as the order has left our warehouse allowing you to track your delivery online.
Once again, we would like to apologies for any delays and assure you we are working around the clock to resolve these.

@@@@

end of Euro Car Parts waffle
48 hours! A bit of spin there.

well it is relevant adam as they were first flagged on here - and if the outfit doesn't deliver it may be useful knowledge for folk tempted by any future "bargains" from this outfit - which appears to have bargains every single day/week - some of interest to cyclists.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
It's still good milzy.
I think its called irony. Or maybe its the date?

Top Bottom