Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Discussion in 'Shopping, Services, Offers and Reviews' started by alecstilleyedye, 14 Sep 2008.

Tags:
  1. wonderloaf

wonderloaf Über Member

Zero for me, never had a problem.

2. al-fresco

al-fresco Growing older but not up...

Spam?! I never get any from Planet X, I think I unsubscribed and they didn't sent me anymore. The only one that ignores 'unsubscribe' requests is Tredz. So I'll never deal with them again. Ever.

3. Blue Hills

Blue Hills Guru

they sell some good stuff at good prices though. I assume they are just a bit disorganised rather than malicious. Why not just put them in your email handler's spam system?

4. Blue Hills

Blue Hills Guru

5. NorthernDave

NorthernDave Never used Über Member

Slick likes this.
  6. Slick

Slick Veteran

NorthernDave likes this.
  7. Sixmile

Sixmile Über Member

8. Adam4868

Adam4868 Veteran

Aldi were selling the rear cameras (look like this) for 14.99 earlier in the week.

9. Slick

Slick Veteran

Bargain.

10. RichK

RichK Veteran

Seems that reductions vary by store. They had some when I shopped last week but were still £40. I'd have tried one at £15.

11. Slick

Slick Veteran

There's an entire thread about them with some mixed reviews on quality. To be fair, I have seen a few negative comments about them all now.

I have been thinking about one for a while so took the chance at the fly6 listed above.

12. Sixmile

Sixmile Über Member

Wasn't too sure if your 'bargain' comment was sarcasm or not but then see you went for one. I've been watching the prices of these for a while but the video on the CRC listing convinced me to pull the trigger on one. This will probably be the last year of me pulling the kids in the trailer so it'll be good to get a few videos of them, plus I've 2 multi day group rides planned this Spring and hope to catch some memorable footage. Not to mention it could come in handy on the commutes too!

iancity and Slick like this.
  13. Slick

Slick Veteran

NorthernDave likes this.
  14. Slick

Slick Veteran

I know what you mean but that's not really my style. My use is mainly for commutes, but hopefully catch some other more interesting shots as well. Thanks for the link:thumbsup:

Sixmile likes this.
  15. Sixmile

Sixmile Über Member

Slick likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice