Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Discussion in 'Shopping, Services, Offers and Reviews' started by alecstilleyedye, 14 Sep 2008.

Tags:
  1. R_nger

R_nger Über Member

I have the review email too...and a DHL shipping email.

2. RealLeeHimself

RealLeeHimself Just keep peddling, just keep peddling...

Could be they’ve had to wait for new stock to come in. Will have to wait and see.

3. roadrash

roadrash cycle chatterer

I also received the feedback email this morning, not actually received the powerbanks yet

4. mjr

mjr Wanting to Keep My EU Citizenship

They are a real firm, although I'm surprised they did such a good deal in power banks - possibly they are too and failed to handle surprising demand. The yellow and blue vans make regular drops to the garages around the corner from me. They drive OK around bikes - nothing exceptional, but nothing wrong - unlike one of the red and white car parts vans that ran one of our group off the road a couple of summers ago when its driver overtook at speed into a blind bend and then cut back in, rather than do the decent thing and crash head-on and take his chances with the airbags. The camera in our group didn't catch them cleanly and there were no independent witnesses.

5. Lilliburlero

Lilliburlero Pro sandbagger

I work for Euro Car Parts and i`m not surprised by this. They are in the middle of a new warehouse move and its a bit chaotic at the moment.

As an aside, I know the quality of ECP promotion products and you`ve more than likely paid too much for the power banks at 75p :laugh:

Slick, User45, Blue Hills and 5 others like this.
  6. Buck

Buck Veteran

Completely off topic! Save the rants for other threads....

7. roadrash

roadrash cycle chatterer

I have just received a text message saying that a delivery from euro car parts( power banks) will be made tomorrow and a signature is required.

8. roadrash

roadrash cycle chatterer

4 power banks just been delivered ^_^

9. Blue Hills

Blue Hills Guru

Still waiting for mine or even a reply to my email of days ago.

Slick likes this.
  10. RealLeeHimself

Still waiting too.

11. roadrash

roadrash cycle chatterer

delivered by D.H.L....I must be the chosen one,

12. roadrash

roadrash cycle chatterer

13. RealLeeHimself

I look forward to my power banks arriving.

14. Salty seadog

Salty seadog Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)

[QUOTE 5196499, member: 45"]You'll probably need all 4 to put a single charge into your phone.[/QUOTE]

And then some

Milzy likes this.
  15. Lilliburlero

Lilliburlero Pro sandbagger

[QUOTE 5196499, member: 45"]You'll probably need all 4 to put a single charge into your phone.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Worth a punt at the price though :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice