Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I also received the feedback email this morning, not actually received the powerbanks yet

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Rather looking like euro car parts, whoever they are, are just a bunch of crooks.
They are a real firm, although I'm surprised they did such a good deal in power banks - possibly they are too and failed to handle surprising demand. The yellow and blue vans make regular drops to the garages around the corner from me. They drive OK around bikes - nothing exceptional, but nothing wrong - unlike one of the red and white car parts vans that ran one of our group off the road a couple of summers ago when its driver overtook at speed into a blind bend and then cut back in, rather than do the decent thing and crash head-on and take his chances with the airbags. The camera in our group didn't catch them cleanly and there were no independent witnesses.

Buck

Guru
They drive OK around bikes - nothing exceptional, but nothing wrong - unlike one of the red and white car parts vans that ran one of our group off the road a couple of summers ago when its driver overtook at speed into a blind bend and then cut back in, rather than do the decent thing and crash head-on and take his chances with the airbags. The camera in our group didn't catch them cleanly and there were no independent witnesses.

Completely off topic! Save the rants for other threads....

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Still waiting too.

IMG_1154.JPG

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
Re. The power banks, I’m still waiting for mine too but I did buy some when they were last on offer for £1 at ECP. They have worked well, I charge a couple the night before, take them with me the next day to top up charge both Garmin and iPhone during lunch stops. I don’t know if they will give my devices a full charge as I’ve never needed that but they will certainly charge devices fully from 30-40% battery life.

Top Bottom