Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simon.r

Person
Ebay currently running a 6 hour 20% off sale off some categories including cycling.

For example, with the code PAY20LESS you can get the Fly 12 for £120
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cycliq-F...572021&hash=item1a4593dd1d:g:4U4AAOSwFytaIqsW

or something like...

Garmin Edge 1000 £240
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Garmin-E...537061&hash=item2c90fdcfdf:g:gqEAAOSwnDxUdYu8

Your post just cost me £260:angry:^_^

This has been in my watch list for weeks. It should be in my garage next week: https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/173198323840

I plan to chase if they haven't arrived by Friday post - plenty of time for them to arrive from a Monday second class post out.
Still not arrived - other stuff posted later has arrived second class -' will chase and report back. Meanwhile, in addition to congratulating me on having picked them up (from where?) the company is sending me promo stuff for more apparent reductions.

simon.r

Person
Don't think of it like that, think of how much you have saved :okay: Looks a decent bike for very little money, had it been a 60cm I would have considered it

The plan is to use it as a Winter bike and sell another bike on (for more than this cost), so I’ve just about persuaded myself that I shall actually be in profit overall^_^

Kbrook

Veteran
The plan is to use it as a Winter bike and sell another bike on (for more than this cost), so I’ve just about persuaded myself that I shall actually be in profit overall^_^
I looked at that the other day as its my size. I would have had that if you hadn't bought it!

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
I passed on the light - Have always been wary of USB lights but thought it might be handy for touring and I rated the similar looking 4xAA light they did last time - great for night rides. But it turns out that it is all automatic - the damn think decides what power to run at as it thinks it's more intelligent than you/how long it will take you to ride to the pub. Sod that. just something to go wrong. Pity - next time maybe.

edit - to be honest reallee, i'd be wary of the pump and panniers. Hope I'm wrong. Sure you'll be happy with the stand though.

I took a punt today on the Crivit rechargeable lights for my pub hack. Currently charging up from my work laptop USB socket. You can manually adjust the brightness of the front light depending how many times you press the button. The rear light is nothing special, will still use a secondary battery rear one for max visibility. The Lidl kit has got a 3 year warranty and I'm going to make sure I don't lose the receipt.
Has anyone bought the Crivit cycling backpack? I had a good look at these and they look pretty well made, and are nice and compact. Lidl also do a running one and a hiking one I noticed. I generally use an old laptop bag slung over my shoulder for carrying bits and bobs down the pub, but don't really like the way a shoulder bag can swing round when on a bike.

Didn't see the cycling one when I was there but did see the niking one. Lidl bags are often pretty decent and in fact the best "camelbak" I have ever had came from lidl. Cycling bags are of course often vastly overpriced.

Mike_P

Guru
The Lidl kit has got a 3 year warranty and I'm going to make sure I don't lose the receipt.
Take a copy/photo of it - no guarantee that the receipt will not have faded to illegibility.

GJT

Über Member
I plan to chase if they haven't arrived by Friday post - plenty of time for them to arrive from a Monday second class post out.
Has anyone received the power bank chargers yet? I tried ringing, but was on hold ages, so gave up. Tried live chat and was 99 in queue!

Has anyone received the power bank chargers yet? I tried ringing, but was on hold ages, so gave up. Tried live chat and was 99 in queue!
Nothing here. I also found myself number 99 in the queue so gave up.
They keep sending me mails for more bargains and surveys asking how my ex0erience was. Rather looking like euro car parts, whoever they are, are just a bunch of crooks.

Top Bottom