Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Halfords have around 30% off clothing and shoes online (presumably,y available for click and collect and further BC discount)

Some of the sale bargains only in certain sizes

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Halfords have the Tacx Neo at £945 today, plus an extra 10% off site wide, bringing this down to £851. Have people had luck with double dipping and using the BC discount when picking up, or has that been knocked on the head nowadays? £765 would be an astounding price.

Sixmile

Veteran
Halfords have the Tacx Neo at £945 today, plus an extra 10% off site wide, bringing this down to £851. Have people had luck with double dipping and using the BC discount when picking up, or has that been knocked on the head nowadays? £765 would be an astounding price.

I bought my daughters bike from Halfords last month. Reserved it to store at the web price, they then made me take £15 worth of accessories (which for some reason he reduced off the price) as it was over £100 and then got my BC discount no problem off the lot. I walked out feeling like I'd stolen it.

Slight offtopic: I hope you were better with the daughter than the mum I stood next to in the queue at halfords a few months ago. The mum told the chap behind the bike counter "I've come to pick up a kid's bike". The rather young daughter piped up in a good assertive tone: "It's not a kid's bike, it's a RED bike". Made me smile. She deserved a cheer or even a high 5, if I did such things. Look out for her in the Olympics in 15 years.

Milkfloat

An Peanut

Or Amazon have them on a lightning deal at £797 for the next few hours. £30 extra for Amazon peace of mind weighed up with them not paying tax.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member

Was in Halfords earlier and one of the lads in the bike section was trying to interest me in a new bike.
It's 10% off today, he said, then you'll get the 10% British Cycling on top of that.

His words, not mine and offered without any cajoling.

kiwifruit

Über Member
Halfords got 30% off on clothing and shoes and some other items. Just ordered 2 pairs of cleats with 30% off. Hopefully another 10% off with BC.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180718-202641_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20180718-202641_Gmail.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Slight offtopic: I hope you were better with the daughter than the mum I stood next to in the queue at halfords a few months ago. The mum told the chap behind the bike counter "I've come to pick up a kid's bike". The rather young daughter piped up in a good assertive tone: "It's not a kid's bike, it's a RED bike". Made me smile. She deserved a cheer or even a high 5, if I did such things. Look out for her in the Olympics in 15 years.

She'll be on the red bike ok got it

adamhearn

Veteran
Halfords got 30% off on clothing and shoes and some other items. Just ordered 2 pairs of cleats with 30% off. Hopefully another 10% off with BC.
Great spot - fitted some new cleats a couple of weeks back and one of the yellow ant slip blobs has already fallen off..

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/lifeline-cycle-safe-light-set/rp-prod161237

For the front really.

Looks very like the Smart Lunar series - good no nonsense lights. Even if this light is not as strong as many of those (quite probable) useful for the spare mount and the spare back/battery holder of the light - they are prone to breaking. I picked up a similar thing in TK Maxx a while ago - branded Duracell.

Don't blame me if it doesn't fit though :smile:

Top Bottom