Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
polaris mitts , only small and medium left £3.50..
https://www.polaris-bikewear.co.uk/Venom-Road-Cycling-Mitt-p/pol01-5397-p.htm

stalagmike

Enormous member
Anyone get any of these ?
I used to use them but kept getting holes in the inner thighs which turned out to be my saddle bag straps and i am in need on new shorts

I got some but due to various other summer commitments I've only put about 25 miles on them so far. Initial signs are good. Certainly an improvement on the Boardman shorts I had before.

Ajax Bay

Guru
To save you searching the full site
Thank you. I suspect I'm not alone to have no idea (till accessing your link) what a 'flash stand' is/was.
Review on site:
"Purchased this as an alternative to a proper repair stand, unfortunately it is barely able to support my bike. The legs try to fold up whenever you apply any pressure to the bike and it feels as if the slightest puff of wind would make the bike fall over. Also the crank fouls on the stands frame support which has scratched the inside of my crank and renders it unusable for gear adjustment."

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Mod Note:
Merging this with the found a bargain thread.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
I used to use them but kept getting holes in the inner thighs which turned out to be my saddle bag straps and i am in need on new shorts

Yep, bought a pair and wore them last weekend to do a 50-odd mile ride with no problems.
If I'm being totally nit picky, I don't think they're quite up to the quality of a pair of 500-series shorts I got from Decathlon a couple of years ago (and the pad is different), but at £15 I'm more than happy with them.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....

Just ordered a pair, they're now only £11.99. I figure they'll do for the commute as my 3 year old Altura and DHB ones are rather ragged now.

Top Bottom