Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
Last edited:

Smthers

Über Member
Free delivery to your local Decathlon store, with no minimum purchase. :okay:

Kbrook

Veteran
Can't find a size chart and can't find a single review in English to help with sizing. Anyone point me in the right direction re sizing please?

Smthers

Über Member
Can't find a size chart and can't find a single review in English to help with sizing. Anyone point me in the right direction re sizing please?
Hope this helps.

Attachments

• 94A6767E-C2C3-4B91-8102-C3B047974351.jpeg
    94A6767E-C2C3-4B91-8102-C3B047974351.jpeg
    50.7 KB · Views: 36

Smthers

Über Member
To be honest I didn't even look at the size chart, I just ordered my usual size (S). For me their size chart recommends XS, but based on a quick look at their range of bibshorts (900 series and Team) they don't do an XS. I'll find out tomorrow when I pick mine up and report back.

Look like the stand i got from edinburgh bike co_op to replace the minoura costing twice as much i absentmindedly left outside my garage one night to be nicked. Good stand, effectively as good as my lost one.

Smthers

Über Member
[B-twin 500 bibshorts]

First impressions for me:

• Pad seems fine, maybe on par with dhb mid-range shorts. Not ridden in them yet, just a quick squish test.
  • No gel gripper on legs - but that's really not going to be an issue as the legs are quite snug, verging on compression wear.
  • Sizing is fine, but their chart suggests I should be XS - doubt I'd get into XS considering how snug the legs are on the S.
  • Appearance wise, they absolutely fine and look quite smart - definitely a bargain at £11.99.
Happy camper here. :becool:

Top Bottom