Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slaav

Veteran
25% off Proviz today only

So just ordered a new winter jacket for next year https://www.provizsports.com/en-gb/nightrider-mens-cycling-jacket-2-0.html
or use https://proviz.mention-me.com/m/ol/mu9ve-martin-biggs and you might get a bit more

Thank you for this - I bought one of the high viz jackets and a yellow 360 plus jacket (may send one back) for cycling around in London. I appeared to get the automatic 25% off discount applied when items chosen then tried the further 'friends and family' code from you (thank you) which DID knock an additional 20% off :smile:

Much obliged although I didn't need another jacket!

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Thank you for this - I bought one of the high viz jackets and a yellow 360 plus jacket (may send one back) for cycling around in London. I appeared to get the automatic 25% off discount applied when items chosen then tried the further 'friends and family' code from you (thank you) which DID knock an additional 20% off :smile:

Much obliged although I didn't need another jacket!

hey no probs i had an e mail saying somebody had used the code , glad it worked ok

Mike_P

Guru
20% off next order from Polaris through their Strava Club if you climb the equivalent of the Three Peaks Challenge in March (11182ft, 3048m)

simon.r

Person
Halfords today for a tub of lithium based grease for the e-bike; Sorry you cannot use BC discount - pointed out it was for an e-bike and promptly got the discount.

The staff in my local Halfords (one of the mini versions - Halfords Metro?) are really sensible about this but I don’t take the mickey. They agreed that a set of screwdrivers was eligible because they would be used on a bike, but I wouldn’t ask for the discount on a car lightbulb!

Smthers

Über Member
I’m very lean & could get away with an S but XS!? Ok for a child.

Luckily for me I fall into the XS size range, which appears to be similar to the Rapha sizing, where XS is perfect for me.

Ordered one of these last night, and is ready for collection at my local Evans store. :biggrin:

D

Deleted member 26715

Adam4868

Guru
There was an offer a while ago on Amazon £1.99 a month, but I couldn't get it to work on my Firestick, their only advise was to reset the Firestick which would lose all my apps
My subscription renewal is 40 quid in a few weeks,I might as well use this.Ive not tried on firestick,but it's been good on my phone,I then cast it to TV.Never had a problem
Could you not load the app on firestick ?

Top Bottom