Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
for any Schwalbe Durano Plus users (@ianrauk @Dogtrousers maybe?), Sport Pursuit have 28mm for £24.99,looks a good price.
Plus loads of other cycling and sports kit with good reductions (esp winter stuff like gloves), Mavic Road shoes etc

flat £4.95 for delivery (free returns if you buy with PayPal and have the free returns activated) :okay:

As ever, need to register to browse

Attachments

• B11E5FA6-3851-44A1-B64C-1F40A8B7004D.png
    B11E5FA6-3851-44A1-B64C-1F40A8B7004D.png
    93.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Milzy

Guru
for any Schwalbe Durano Plus users (@ianrauk @Dogtrousers maybe?), Sport Pursuit have 28mm for £24.99,looks a good price.
Plus loads of other cycling and sports kit with good reductions (esp winter stuff like gloves), Mavic Road shoes etc

flat £4.95 for delivery (free returns if you buy with PayPal and have the free returns activated) :okay:

You can buy a Hutchinson Fusion 5 tubeless tire for £29.99 from condor cycles.

Not sure how much of a bargain the stock is but this shop could be worth a visit online ....https://www.gjcyclingshop.be/boutique/Kit-cadre-LOOK-795-Light-RS-Grey-Mat-p262764125

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah

Far too wide for me. I run 23's. Durano Plus' tyres come up larger.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
I can’t seem to post a link for these?
Continental GP5000 700x25 clinchers £31.20 from Amazon & free delivery with Prime.

Top Bottom