How did you meet your significant other?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
She was working as a waitress in a cocktail bar, when I met her.
she ain't much fun since I quit drinkin'

View: https://youtu.be/RTbLUrXnRZk

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
on match dot com. We chatted online for a week when I was on holiday, then the next week she was on holiday. FInally we met up for a coffee and planned to just be friends, go on walks etc and enjoy each others' company (as we both didn't want a relationship). The night after that, we'd had a few drinks and decided I should get a taxi to hers at 1am! So I did, and that was that

at work. she was at the lab where I brought film for processing. our eyes caught each other's as I walked past her & smiles ensued. eventually she was the one that buzzed me in, w/ a coy smile saying: "we don't want any" oh yeah she did. went out for drinks at midnight, when we both got off. the rest is history

tip for some young men out there. if you standing toe to toe, & both of you are just smiling like fools, ask her out. or if you're bold enough, just kiss her right there

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
I saw her on planetx.co.uk and fell in love right then, had to wait for her to be delivered

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
No. 1. At youth club (1965 or thereabouts).
No. 2. At a Ballroom dancing Class (1987 or thereaouts). Didn't learn to dance ;)

A work colleague, from some years ago, who was notoriously clumsy, had an interesting "how we met" story. He ran over his wife to be's wind surfer sail, in his Golf GTi (not whilst she was wind-surfing with it) ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom