Just back from A&E

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tom73

Guru
:okay:

OP
OP
glasgowcyclist

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
I'll cheer you up by telling you that you WILL get better. I'm back on the bike now (shortish rides though) and lifting light weights to strengthen the shoulder, which feels a little better every day. So take heart!

Thanks. I'm looking forward to it as at least I can now start thinking of planning a holiday around September/October.

The op puts an end to my current physio sessions and I'll need to be referred again after it. My torturer physio has told me to ask for her again to keep the continuity of treatment. I think she just wants more cupcakes.

OP
OP
glasgowcyclist

glasgowcyclist

That’s me all washed and scrubbed for tomorrow, heading to bed for a 5.45 alarm.

Cupcakes are all prepared too. I don’t know how many staff are involved in theatre but I am hoping 12 cakes will be enough.

B3B88D14-0C7E-424A-9F9A-F2FD310821EA.jpeg

OP
OP
glasgowcyclist

glasgowcyclist

That’s me all sorted. Now sitting in the departure lounge waiting for my wife to come for me in a taxi. Cupcakes went down a storm :smile:

Globalti

Legendary Member
So come on then.... what did they do? Removed the Meccano, I guess? How does it feel without the piece of metal holding everything down? How much shoulder movement have you?

OP
OP
glasgowcyclist

glasgowcyclist

So come on then.... what did they do? Removed the Meccano, I guess? How does it feel without the piece of metal holding everything down? How much shoulder movement have you?

I tried some moves while I was in recovery and was pleased to note that I had at least as much as when I went in. Now that I am home, the range is a bit reduced but I guess that might be due to the local anaesthetic wearing off as I'm definitely getting a bit achey around the shoulder now.

Top Bottom