Lidl's cycling gear

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jody

Stubborn git
The floor pump looks worth a punt for a fiver.

I thought that, used it once and it didn't work again. Something (probably a seal) went on the internals and that was only pumping tyres to a max of 35psi!

J1888

Über Member
Haven't tried the floor pumps from Lidl, but yeah, the JoeBlow Sport II is excellent.

Mike_P

Guru
Loads and loads of stuff in my local store this morning. I remember in the past when there would be a queue before the store opened - seems those times have passed. More limited range of stuff - no shoes or windproof jacket
Are you thinking of Aldi, cannot recall Lidl having any shoes

bikeman66

Anyone know if that heartrate belt is Ant+ ?
I was wondering that, but looking at the packaging there isn't mention of ANT+. However, As it is Bluetooth, I wondered whether it would pair with my Garmin 510 anyway. Decided not to buy until I could get some clarification on the issue.

maltloaf

I was wondering that, but looking at the packaging there isn't mention of ANT+. However, As it is Bluetooth, I wondered whether it would pair with my Garmin 510 anyway. Decided not to buy until I could get some clarification on the issue.
I don't think it will. 510 uses bluetooth to talk to the phone only. To the best of my knowledge you need an ant+ hrm

I bought 2 work stands for members of my cycling club who were worried they would miss out, also one of the new soft-shell jackets which i'm really impressed with for £11, with 2 zip pockets. Really light and somewhere between long sleeved jersey and wearing a winter jacket.
Also more socks as I always stock up and another pair of mitts as I find them really comfy even if they do look cheap.

A word on the sizing. I expect to buy xl or xxl in most stuff. My new softshell from Lidl is L and fits perfectly.

Top Bottom