FNRttC Night ride to Whitstable, April 22nd, 2016 (Starting at Tower Bridge)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SandySnake

Touching wood but in case of motorway traffic causing problems getting home, delayed trains, punctures, .... and accepting things can change on the night, any chance of the intended route being posted this evening so that I or anybody else running late could catch up?

mmmmartin

Random geezer
unlikely, as it would be pretty useless as the ride leader can, and often does, change the route so you'd be on route but off route, if you see what i mean, and there's a chance you'd miss the group.

OP
OP
Trickedem

Trickedem

Guru
Here is the list. I just needed to get to a laptop.
I think the Davids have won.
Adrian C
Alex S
Alex R
Alex R
Andrew F
Andy B
Angus L
Anne M
Anton B
Carl P
Charles B
David P
David F
David S
David J
Dominik S
Eddie C
eddie c
Gordon P
Grace W
Greg T
Ian M
Ian W
Ian A
James H
James R
Jason B
Jenny M
Joan M
Joanne C
John M
John S
John B
Julie G
Kim W
kim c
Mark W
Mehmet E
Miranda S
Miriam D
Nick B
Nick L
Nick S
Nicolas C
Nigel C
Olaf S
Pavel Z
Peter L
Peter W
Ross C
Sally-Anne D
Sam W
Steve F
Stuart A
Stuart G
stuart c
Tim D
Timothy O
Titus H
Tom W
61 Riders

SandySnake

unlikely, as it would be pretty useless as the ride leader can, and often does, change the route so you'd be on route but off route, if you see what i mean, and there's a chance you'd miss the group.

Hear you Martin, same could have been said about the last ride to Southend but it was still nice to have the intended route circulated so that a rider could follow the route whilst enjoying the ride.

redfalo

known as Olaf in real life
Norwegians now predicting dry night but temperatures dropping to 4 degrees around 4am. First 30 min after the break will be dreadul.

Top tip: bring second base layer and change into it first thing at halfway stop. plus second pair of warm gloves, and a spare buff or two.

Tim Hall

Is that the mysterious Pavel I see?

OP
OP
Trickedem

Trickedem

Guru
We have cakes
IMG_20160421_230207.jpg

Top Bottom