Road Bike Frame Colour Schemes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I fell in love with this... And had to have it. Not many road bikes in my size, might I add - but wanting to buy this is what got me back into cycling.

216363?w=637&h=403.jpg

Still in love with it two years (and many happy miles) later :wub: Often get asked "Where did you get that lovely bike?"

Like @NorthernDave and his Boardman, people can't believe it's from Halfords. :blush:

Ajay

Veteran
230B9BC1-613F-4314-ABBE-A878A4968262.jpeg

Campari Red :wub:

I fell in love with this... And had to have it. Not many road bikes in my size, might I add - but wanting to buy this is what got me back into cycling.

View attachment 448386

Still in love with it two years (and many happy miles) later :wub: Often get asked "Where did you get that lovely bike?"

Like @NorthernDave and his Boardman, people can't believe it's from Halfords. :blush:
Liking that colour scheme!
20170916_143925.jpg

A couple of my current crop: one IMO subtle and the other not very! Can you guess which one is which?

full.jpg

full.jpg

Nebulous

Guru
I've had an eclectic mix of colours. Allez was red, Tarmac is white with some blue (I'd have preferred red, but spec came in white that year) cross bike is grey with some red, equilibrium is blue and red and I've just added a bright yellow Carrera as a turbo bike. Equilibrium has grown on me. It didn't stand out when I got it, but it works. Tape has to be black. My red allez had white tape which became too grotty for my liking.

https://cdn.madison.co.uk/media/gen...c-20-hero-gallery-slide-1_1537440940_lg2x.jpg

Very classy, I've always liked those as well, hard to find in bigger sizes. They pioneered large diameter aluminum tubesets. I have only run across one used, and it needed new dropouts. Sadly, another brand folded into Trek, never to be heard from again.
There is a Klein attitude 1999 on ebay for £1500!

Top Bottom