Road Bike Frame Colour Schemes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
When I bought this Equilibrium I liked the frame colour but didn't like the amount of white decals and names on it. Some dark grey tape and carbon coloured name decals made on the internet have changed it to this. Not a huge difference but I prefer it.

genesis.jpg

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
If it's pretty you want -

cooper.jpg

I had a Lemond that I loved the color, royal blue fade into canary yellow. Loved the ride too! After I snapped the frame, the color of the next frame didn't really matter to me as I knew it would not compare. Now I really don't care. Plus after 23 years of consistent riding, I just ride and forget what color my bike is after 5 minutes. I just ride it now and if it runs smooth, color is no big deal.

I won't even post a pic as everything I post right now as a new member is being moderated and no permission to post pics yet! Soon I hope! :hyper:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Not to everybody's taste but it makes a change from matt black!
View attachment 448857
Veeerrrr pretty...
I like that.

My wife has an 84 Bianchi she loves. Celeste color and old steel, great ride! Says it's a better ride than her full carbon. I don't know about the more modern Bianchi, but this one has a sweet paint job on it. A pearl type finish with metal flake. Looks sweet in person. We've had it racked during trips to bike shops and have had several offers to buy it. But she won't give it up.
021409B.jpg
Bianchi1.jpg

Attachments

• 021409B.jpg
    021409B.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 30
Top Bottom