Slimming World

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ScotiaLass

ScotiaLass

Guru
Tonights creation....

Sticky BBQ chicken with onion and sticky rice.
The sauce was Uncle Bens Sticky BBQ base sauce at 8.5 syns for the pack. I was going to keep half of what I made for tomorrow but Mr SL liked the look (and smell!) of it, so that idea went out the window :laugh:
So technically, the syns were halved.

20150718_165729.png

Rykard

Veteran
Try the diet coke chicken, it's better than most takeaways round here, there are also some fb groups if you're on there

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Can I count half a wholemeal scone as my B box, do you reckon? Tasted very odd with jam.
I reckon that it'll have to do as I'm out of Hi-fi bars, I don't like bread and I can't face oats in this warmth.

OP
OP
ScotiaLass

ScotiaLass

Guru
Can I count half a wholemeal scone as my B box, do you reckon? Tasted very odd with jam.
I reckon that it'll have to do as I'm out of Hi-fi bars, I don't like bread and I can't face oats in this warmth.
I'd say yes...it's wholemeal. Maybe a little over, due to the oils/butter or whatever else is in it but half a scone, yeah, why not!

Saluki

I'd say yes...it's wholemeal. Maybe a little over, due to the oils/butter or whatever else is in it but half a scone, yeah, why not!
Girl after my own heart. I figured that around 1600 cal burned that half a scone isn't going to make no nevermind anyway. B Box or not. Not sure what to do about my A box today. We are out of cheese and I'm not sure that I can be fagged to brave Aldi tonight. It's a bloodsport, shopping in there on a Saturday evening

Off to do a bit more towards my Silver Body Magic (should get that this Weds), and walk the pooches before they stampede me out of the door.

Ern1e

Über Member
I've heard of that but didn't really fancy it. I may give it a go.
Homemade beef curry tomorrow :smile:
The diet coke chicken is very good I also experimented with diet Lilt and pork which in my humble opinion was also good, must admit not had a curry for a while may just join you on that tomorrow !

Rykard

Veteran
The diet coke chicken is very good I also experimented with diet Lilt and pork which in my humble opinion was also good, must admit not had a curry for a while may just join you on that tomorrow !
mm lilt and pork sounds intriging - do you have the recipe by any chance?

Ern1e

Über Member
mm lilt and pork sounds intriging - do you have the recipe by any chance?
Simplest thing ever the way I do it is simply just do a stir fry, I usualy use pork loin steaks cut into strips or cubes (which ever you prefer) stir fry in a wok add veg then near the end just add a 500 mil bottle of diet lilt (I usualy keep it in fridge overnight I find that way it doe's not seem to froth as much) and allow it to reduce until it becomes sticky ! Serve with rice or noodles. I found the wok to be best way to do this because when you add the lilt or diet coke it doe's seem to bubble up quite a bit ( can be a tad alarming first time lol ) and you can add a few pineapple chunks at the end just to add a bit more flavour if you like.The diet coke chicken is done the same way but if you want just do the pork or chicken without the veg.

screenman

Legendary Member

Have you tried cold porridge, it is my go to when I need to shed a couple of lb.

OP
OP
ScotiaLass

ScotiaLass

Guru
It's weigh-in day for me <gulp>
I'm hoping I've lost weight....still adjusting to eating healthily and trying to break the bad habits (like having to have biscuits/cake with tea etc).
I think I've done okay this week. I shall report back around 7pm!

Saluki

It's weigh-in day for me <gulp>
I'm hoping I've lost weight....still adjusting to eating healthily and trying to break the bad habits (like having to have biscuits/cake with tea etc).
I think I've done okay this week. I shall report back around 7pm!
Good luck @ScotiaLass
Even if you've stayed the same, it's a win as it's the start of healthier eating. It takes 3 weeks to break or make a habit so no beating yourself up if the scales haven't moved as you would like.

Top Bottom