Trivial things that make you annoyed beyond expectations?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
People who wear non matching white sports socks annoy me. Not only those who wear such as Adidas on one foot and Puma on the other,but also those who wear the manufacturer's logo on the inside of the foot,not the outside where it's supposed to be. And (Yes i know we shouldn't start a sentence with 'And'🧐 but...) don't get me started on those who wear white sports socks with non sporting attire!🧐
My Puma socks always match.
I wear them with my shorts and sandals.

D

Deleted member 26715

We have a rack with 5 knives, apparently they are a bread knife, chef knife, slicing knife, utility knife and paring knife, all I know is I like the bread knife at the right hand side of the biggest knife, my wife insists on putting it on the left :laugh:
I was pondering this this morning as I reached for the bread knife, which was actually in the 'right place' according to me, when I decided what really annoyed me was not the fact she puts the knife in a difference place, but the fact I get annoyed that she does it.

I'm more annoyed at myself for getting annoyed, than being annoyed at the trivial act.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
I was pondering this this morning as I reached for the bread knife, which was actually in the 'right place' according to me, when I decided what really annoyed me was not the fact she puts the knife in a difference place, but the fact I get annoyed that she does it.

I'm more annoyed at myself for getting annoyed, than being annoyed at the trivial act.
That must be quite annoying.

Just don't run amok with a knife in your hand...

Adverts with a FREE or £0 price and then when you read them they're not.
1620758401685.jpeg

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I don't like talking about these things in public,but i have to get it off my chest. Plebs who use supermarket toilets to have a number 2 annoy me. Nearly every time i enter the toilets of the local Morrisons i'm met with a vile stench!🧐 Why the feck can't they do what they have to do at home and not where delicate/sensitive people like me have to inhale their fecking stench!!🧐

Edit...I forgot to mention. Not only had the slob stunk the bogs out but it'd also pissed on the floor!!🧐

Last edited:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Cut wet grass on my expensive shoes and boots annoys me! I walked through the local park,near to a grass verge and through the local cemetery today (not to mention outside my flat where the grass cutters have left loads of the stuff) and on all three occasions i found clumps of grass stuck to my footwear! Why the feck can't grass cutters pick the stuff up after cutting it!!🧐

Top Bottom