Velo Viewer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steverob

Guru
If you like you can email me the file - gpx is best, you can export if from your Strava upload if it was in a different format and I'll sort it for you. Let me know roughly at what distance the road in question is. email address for this is pc123456@virginmedia.com
Thanks for the offer, but I think I may be okay. Having studied the map, I'll probably need to go down that road again in a month or so to cross off some other tiles, except this time I'll do it in the other direction to give me more of a chance to get within the boundaries. If that fails, then I'll e-mail you with the GPX file!

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
26 more squares this morning which increased the cluster by 25. 1 square away from making the max square 34x34

Siclo

Veteran
Friday's commute extension, from 20 to 52km, gets me to max square 22x22. Total tiles 3192, max cluster 685. Mrs S is beginning to register displeasure at me being cream-crackered on Friday nights so the strategy might need tweaking, I reckon she'll go for meeting for a pub tea so that should increase my range, I finish an hour before her on Fridays and if I go east I'll have oodles of tiles to go at and she'll have to get through the middle of Manc.

13 rider

Guru
I've come out of hibernation and bagged a few squares today. Could have got up to 12x12 but sloppily failed to go far enough down a dead end lane. No matter, will pick it up with others in that area.

3862 squares, Max cluster 262, 11x11.
Park lane ? We've all done that one only way to bag the square think you have to go all the way to the hotel . I wonder if someone has spotted cyclist riding down a deadend then turning round :wacko: and riding back up the hill

13 rider

Guru
11 squares today I ride I've had planned for weeks weather delayed it then been to busy . Total tiles now 2321 max cluster 1142 . I now have a straight line east to west of 54 tiles need to work on north and south to expand square

Park lane ? We've all done that one only way to bag the square think you have to go all the way to the hotel . I wonder if someone has spotted cyclist riding down a deadend then turning round :wacko: and riding back up the hill
That's the one Phil. Should have gone all the way to the hotel. Not the end of the world as I can pick it up with others in the area. I did quite a bit on bridleways today so used a rigid mtb and it was hard work! Road bike next time.

13 rider

Guru
That's the one Phil. Should have gone all the way to the hotel. Not the end of the world as I can pick it up with others in the area. I did quite a bit on bridleways today so used a rigid mtb and it was hard work! Road bike next time.
Recognised straight away from your strava map . I did a bit of off road around Lillington today about 1\2 miles bit tough but managed it on the roadie

Grabbed a couple of squares wandering round London at the weekend but it got me thinking as I know I've walked most of Central London in my life but all pre-Garmin. Not sure I feel right in grabbing them unless I do them again.

Grabbed a couple of squares wandering round London at the weekend but it got me thinking as I know I've walked most of Central London in my life but all pre-Garmin. Not sure I feel right in grabbing them unless I do them again.

From a technical perspective, how would it be possible to upload a valid file to Strava without "kosher" GPS data? For example, I have a corrupt gps file of an Audax I did that shows the route in RWGPS but it won't upload to Strava as it has corrupt time data.

Top Bottom