Velo Viewer

Discussion in 'General Cycling Discussions' started by derrick, 29 Dec 2016.

Tags:
  1. Supersuperleeds

Supersuperleeds Guru

Also 34 new squares for me, mac cluster up by 29.

@13 rider we got the square below Curborough when we went through Lichfield.

Soltydog and wajc like this.
  2. graham bowers

graham bowers Über Member

Square bashing around Tamworth on Friday got me to the milestone 20 by 20 square.
    Max cluster 696 and total squares 4059.

3. PapaZita

PapaZita Veteran

A big ride to the eastern part of Hertfordshire today. 130 miles and 69 new squares to complete my collection of every square in Hertfordshire. Where should I go next?

4. 13 rider

13 rider Guru

A weekend away in Wales has given me 232 new squares total now 3852 . No increase in anything else

5. tallliman

tallliman Veteran

Another 44 squares today, up to 4760 total and a cluster of 2054

6. tallliman

tallliman Veteran

22 more squares today, 4782 total and cluster up to 2088. Better than that was I felt a lot better than my last hilly ride

7. Supersuperleeds

Supersuperleeds Guru

50 new squares today, it should have been 52 but I missed two squares, I'm blaming the rain, I couldn't see my gps properly and the two squares were both very short jumps one way and then back. Those two squares stopped the max cluster increasing by 6.

Anyway the max cluster still jumped by 24. Now at 3,323 and total tile count 4,783. Max square still on 47x47

LeetleGreyCells, wajc and 13 rider like this.
  8. Ivo

Ivo Well-Known Member

An attempt at the Limoges 1000 BRM pushed my total tile count over the 30.000 mark, 30287 to be exact. Cluster is at 4299 now, max square lagging a bit behind at 35x35

9. Soltydog

Soltydog Guru

Weekend away in North Yorks has resulted in 128 new squares :smile: but no change to max square or cluster

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice