Velo Viewer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Nicked a route from @tallliman to Boston, couple of little tweaks to pick up some different squares saw me bag 60 new squares and increase the max cluster by 58. Max cluster now links directly with Boston from Leicester. (Previously it went to Boston but via Lincoln.)

@tallliman your route was great, all the roads were proper tarmac and in pretty good condition apart from one. The one up Brown's Drove at Swineshead Bridge turned into a dirt track and then turned into a field road through a ploughed field, it was okay today because it was dry, but would be horrendous to do in the wet. It wasn't much fun doing it on a knackered front wheel but it was for two squares and it looks like that is the only way to them so I had to plough on :rolleyes:

Followed @Supersuperleeds but about 4 hrs later. 40ish new squares....max cluster now connected to Leicester too

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Gone a little quiet on here. I guess everyone is being good & staying local 🤔 I managed to grab an odd square today that was one of the few locally, cluster up 6 to 738 now 👍 There's another couple of local one which involve footpaths, so have been waiting for dry weather. Might grab them both next week. Might even see my max sq increase :okay:

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Gone a little quiet on here. I guess everyone is being good & staying local 🤔 I managed to grab an odd square today that was one of the few locally, cluster up 6 to 738 now 👍 There's another couple of local one which involve footpaths, so have been waiting for dry weather. Might grab them both next week. Might even see my max sq increase :okay:

My closest square is now 32 miles away, so it might be some time before I bag my next one.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
You ought to have a tile trading scheme. Swap your local tiles to gain ones too far away at the moment.

Ivo

In order to improve my square I have to grab some tiles in Belgium. But the border is closed so no options for me at the moment.

13 rider

Guru
Bagged a square on a sunny Friday evening ride down to Atherstone. I took advantage of the quiet roads to nab it as it was a two mile stretch down the normally very busy A444 to its junction with the A42/M42.
Max square now 15x15.
The bit past Stretton en le Field ? Not the best bit of road ,good time to do .Me and @Supersuperleeds did after a forum ride on a Sunday afternoon

Top Bottom