Velo Viewer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

13 rider

Guru
I’m about to join this tile / square collecting as something to do locally during lockdown. It’s the pro / £10 a year account I need isn’t it?
Be warned it can be addictive

Its interesting though as we all have different techniques for square grabbing, I often prefer not to make my rides too knotty else I feel I'm not making progress on the ride itself. It does often mean I need 2 rides to make large gains

Global Nomad

Regular
Hi everyone,
I have been aware and noting the explorer tiles for a couple of years, mostly as a by-product of my rides but just before Christmas decided to focus a little more on filling in the gaps and go tile hunting, always starting from home in east London. Before we knew about lockdown I gave myself a non-deadline aim to get all the tiles within the M25...now i'm not going out at all at the moment but I have had the time to route 20 rides of circa 100km to bag all those missing tiles and just waiting for restrictions to lift...nice to read some shared experience and tips here.

I've done all the M69 squares :laugh:
Were you the cyclist who was stopped by the police on the M69 last week? Just part of their daily excercise 🙄😂

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
But as your subscription has expired it dosnt count :tongue:
35*35 for me

Still showing on it :tongue:

1588364612054.png

Top Bottom