Weight Watcher's Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Weigh day today

Sept 28th 83.1kg
Today Friday 12th 82.5kg

Back to 12 stone 3 today, as back on the low carb after the Disney world blow out

I am not sure if the weight loss is related but since loosing the weight and carbs my lower back is so painful cycling home , and yet after 9 years of cycling to work I have never had such a problem

It’s so bad I actually hope for a red light to stop and bend it the other way

Bizarre

Drago

Legendary Member
Right, back on the diet. I'm lifting again big time and my weight is quickly going up in tune with my dimensions (262lbs) but I think I'm getting a bit porky too. 2 slices wholemeal toast with marmite (no butter) and a protein shake for brekky. Surprisingly tasty.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Was on the way down pre cruise last week, but also noted my shape changing. Was under 15 stone for the first time since stopping smoking 3 years ago. Weight piled on for some reason. Anyway managed to chuck on about 8lbs last week on the all inclusive cruise. Should come of quick since it went on quick. Hope to be back under 15 by sometime in November. Just cutting out alot of bread in my diet.

groundy74

Weigh Day and after a few up and down weeks for various reasons and a heavy food and drink weekend away I decided to get stuck back in to a strict diet with plenty of exercise from Monday. Back on recorded the calories on My FitnessPal and cut out the midweek drinking as well as exercising every day mixing up the bike and gym.

Was delighted to step on the scales this morning and be 7lbs lighter than last Friday

12 stone 2 today
Not been this weight since I was a student

Yesterday I actually saw my rib cage

Spoons47

Another plus 1 for the low carb, you can’t beat it. 10 st 10 on my last weight but currently on tour of 9 straight night shifts. So expecting 10 st 8 at the end of it. As for the back issues, maybe do some core strengthening.....

First time under 13 stone since 1982
IMG_20181027_102228037.jpg

Top Bottom