What good is Alexa.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lullabelle

Banana
I find the idea of having a listening device in my house rather disturbing to be honest but then I am not obsessive about gadgets and the 'latest thing'. To me it is a very expensive toy that will soon loose it's appeal along with all the other fads.

If that is your thing go for it :okay:

I just saw this indispensable item in Currys:

What can it do?

The Smarter FridgeCam can do some pretty cool stuff:

• It takes a photo every time you open and close your fridge door and sends it to your smartphone, so you can always see what you need.
  • It has a best before tracker. Keep on top of your fridge items’ expiry dates, so you’re reminded to use them up in time.
  • Create a smarter shopping list. Add expired or used fridge items to your personal shopping list ready for your next shop.
They didn't seem to have the CupboardCam or the BenchtopCam, so I would still be at risk of food waste :eek:

Madness.
Might have an application in shared houses with shared fridges though I can't see it leading to household peace - visions of house star chambers complete with video evidence.

D

Deleted member 26715

Got to better than a WiFi kettle, jus so you can switch it on from your seat & let it boil dry

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
It takes a photo every time you open and close your fridge door and sends it to your smartphone, so you can always see what you need.
Can't you just look in the farking thing while the door's open?

yes and of course it sends it to your smartphone.

Which you then have to go and find.

To show you, doubtless imperfectly, what you've just been looking at.

(and I'm pretty sure not the stuff lurking at the back for the last 3 months)

Can't you just look in the farking thing while the door's open?

To show you, doubtless imperfectly, what you've just been looking at.

Are you two the only ones who open your fridge door? Ah, so sad to be all alone in the world!

It's true purpose is to spy on your loved ones. Now you don't have to nod sympathetically when your spouse bemoans they can't lose weight, you can get the phone and show the series of images of the left over cake getting smaller and smaller.

Edit: Ugh. That's a TMN to Blue Hills.

Last edited:
Top Bottom