What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tom73

Guru
Had an Ribble voucher in need of using up.
3 months Zwift
brake disc cleaner
couple of handy muc off cleaning brushes
Turned out my ribble gold membership still works so voucher and the discount all came to less than 5 quid.:smile:

si_c

Guru
I used to use zip ties on mine which worked fine. When I built up the Wayfarer I decided to just wrap the wire around the fork leg with no other 'fixing' and it's holding just fine. Might be worth a try.
I've used electrical tape in the past which worked really well also, however I'm trying to go for something a little more stealthy as zip ties or the tape would be obvious against the fork and I really like the colour so I'm trying not to spoil it if possible.

I've used electrical tape in the past which worked really well also, however I'm trying to go for something a little more stealthy as zip ties or the tape would be obvious against the fork and I really like the colour so I'm trying not to spoil it if possible.

I used the "Wrap the wire around the forks" method for a cycle computer and still do use it for dynamo lighting cables. I finally removed the computer wiring last week after having it on the bike for ten years, of which the computer worked for about two.

I think I need to speed up my bike maintenance...

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
N+1 bought:
CBHOLRDVTB_P1-03.jpg

N-1 plus the Miche Pistard wheels and bars to sell once it arrives and is set up:
equipe-2015-singlespeed-bike-black-EV237817-8500-1.jpg

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
If anyone finds a track pump left outside at Manchester velodrome ... it's mine :blush:

A new Birzman ordered to try instead of the Joe Blow that was left in their car park last night. Clearly I was more tired after track racing than I thought :whistle:

Last edited:

Slick

Guru
Super special one off price for endura pro Slick overshoes online deal of the century apparently. Took a dander into Evans just off Blackfriars and there were half a dozen sets or more at nearly 30% less. :cry:

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
I took a chance on some DHB Overshoes and merino glove liners from wiggle :wacko::wacko: Should arrive on Saturday and have their first outing on the SLR Monuments ride.

Top Bottom