What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

avecReynolds531

Veteran
KMC 8 speed chain - to be fitted with a new cassette.

Last edited:

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
5 inner tubes and a Vittoria Zaffiro V 700x28c Rigid Full Black Clincher Tyre for the giant road e bike
Sounds like you don't have much faith in your tyre purchase? :whistle:

lejogger

Guru
I bought a saddle rail mount for my Exposure TraceR, but have subsequently realised upon fitting that because I position my saddles at the forward max line there isn't enough spare rail for it to fit.

The only use for it now is to attach it backwards on the other side of the clamp and treat oncoming motorists to my glowing red crotch.

Mike_P

Guru
Seems to be issues with the post, waiting for two items, a Varia mount ordered on the 4th and a disc pad spacer for bleeding brakes on the 8th.
Got a refund for the disc pad spacer so decided to walk to LBS (Chevin Cycles) my mind wondering how many £, answer FOC:okay:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
A bacon roll, although that was more for the power unit than the bike itself.

Mike_P

Guru
A new plastic shed! Having unearthed my hybrid from under months of garden tools, brooms etc decided either the hybrid or the assorted clutter needs new home. Its not been used since last November but seems in good nick and somewhere more readily accessible would be useful. Wasted a hour looking in Homebase (only had one far too big) and B&Q (storage boxes only) so ordered on line.

CXRAndy

Guru
Bought a Topeak MTX pannier carrier.

I then took angle grinder to it and cut off all the unwanted pieces, mounted to aluminium plate which mounts onto new bikes factory rack.

I'll be fitting a bar end mirror by Catseye and a new rear light-broke the one fitted in the first week

Top Bottom