What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Not for the bike, but for the engine:
http://www.wiggle.co.uk/gripgrab-orca-overshoes-1/

Which will hopefully keep my feet warm and dry this winter...:okay:

And which still haven't arrived despite a promised delivery date of Thursday...has anyone else had issues with using a Doddle drop off point for Wiggle orders?

Don't get me wrong, it's not a huge problem, but Wiggle are normally so good with this stuff and often deliver earlier than the given date.

bpsmith

Veteran
And which still haven't arrived despite a promised delivery date of Thursday...has anyone else had issues with using a Doddle drop off point for Wiggle orders?

Don't get me wrong, it's not a huge problem, but Wiggle are normally so good with this stuff and often deliver earlier than the given date.
Check out the Wiggle thread regarding not actually having stock.

Would log in to your account and check if they have just cancelled the order as that’s what they did with my Ultegra brakes.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Check out the Wiggle thread regarding not actually having stock.

Would log in to your account and check if they have just cancelled the order as that’s what they did with my Ultegra brakes.

Funnily enough, I got a text mid-morning to say the order is ready to collect - however it's at the Doddle collection point near work so I'll pick it up on Monday.

Alan O

Über Member
A pack of these, to make sausage butties for fueling tomorrow's ride...

340332011_0_640x640.jpg

Onthedrops

Veteran
Was doing a spot of shopping in Aldi with Mrs OTD last night. Cruising the central aisle (like most blokes do) I came across their bike stands. Long story short, the bike now parked and presented perfectly in the garage.
A cracking bit of kit for a good price. No more leaning for my bestie. Did consider buying a couple more for my others but Mrs OTD put her foot down stating our garage was not a bike shop!

S/H Sp dynamo/Halo rim front wheel off the shop manager.

Not technically bought yet but have a Supernova rear dynamo light and Hope bar-ends for the Robinson plus some Mucky Nutz bottle cap bar-ends and random(ie sample) bar tape for the XLS.

Alan O

Über Member
Bizarrely, they're usually in the special food ghetto in one local supermarket (probably due to the dairy/gluten free) so I thought they were meatless imitation ones.
Funnily enough, I didn't even notice the dairy/gluten label until I found that photo of them.

Justinitus

Warning: May Contain Pie
I decided now the clocks have changed to get a new front light. It was a choice between the Cateye Volt 400 and Volt 800 as I have been very happy with my Volt 300. Opted for the 400 in the end mainly because of the recharge times :wacko:

Same here, although I went with the Volt 800 as I’m starting to enjoy night rides along the canal so the extra lumens might come in handy.

The Volt 300 has been brilliant, but the bike was in the boot of my car on Tuesday when someone rear ended me at 30mph - car withstood it surprisingly well but sadly the bike sustained a couple of nasty chips/dents and my Volt 300 was split in two!

Top Bottom