What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A new Garmin.

010-01161-03_5.jpg

Hope district rear light.

Mrs M

Guru
70A0D532-61D0-44CE-AB83-8E6BE4BCC574.jpeg
As I have been using my Altura pro gel’s for gardening :blush:
Had to invest in a nice warm replacement, hands were cold on yesterday’s ride.
Hope these do the job :smile: Lady GT Thermo glove.
Also ordered a set of Moon lights for my night rides :ph34r:
They’re not here yet.

BSOh

Über Member
The wrong tubes arrived yesterday. Schrader instead of presta :whistle: (although I usually order for my hybrid which is Schrader in defence)

bpsmith

Veteran
Got a Stages Ultegra 6800 G2. First test ride today was very interesting, albeit on a very poor weather day. Was with two mates and we had agreed that it would be a very chilled spin.

Did have a few little moments where I put the hammer down just to get used to the data. First impressions are that this is the ideal device for my analytical brain. :smile:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
A Marathon Greenguard tyre. I didn't go into Halfords intending to buy a tyre but at £18 it worked out cheaper than I've seen it on the internet (by the time postage is included) so I'm happy to have a spare one ready for when I need it.

Got a Stages Ultegra 6800 G2. First test ride today was very interesting, albeit on a very poor weather day. Was with two mates and we had agreed that it would be a very chilled spin.

Did have a few little moments where I put the hammer down just to get used to the data. First impressions are that this is the ideal device for my analytical brain. :smile:

Stock up on batteries, my Stages crank eats them for breakfast, dinner AND tea !!!

Apart from that, they are excellent :okay::okay:

bpsmith

Veteran
Stock up on batteries, my Stages crank eats them for breakfast, dinner AND tea !!!

Apart from that, they are excellent :okay::okay:
I do have a few Panasonic ones in stock luckily. Cheers for the heads up though. Always good to hear from those with experience.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
I bought my bike a packet of pork scratchings and a bottle of Guinness. It didn't appreciate them, so I had them instead.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Just ordered some new lights from Tredz, NiteRider Swift 350/Sabre 50 Combo USB Rechargeable Light Set. Meant to be £55, reduced to £35 then added a discount code to get them for £30. :laugh:

Got to wait a few days until they arrive. Patience isn’t my strong suit.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Not bought for, but bought: a NeilPryde Nazare - 2016 model with Shimano Ultegra 6800. I'd promised myself a 'decent' bike if I could ride again and saw this for sale in September. It went off sale but re-appeared this week and I bought it today:

neilpryde2.jpg

It was up at the top end of my budget but hopefully will be worth it. If not, it'll become my son's new training / back-up race bike.

Top Bottom