What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not for the bike but for me;

Madison road race gilet
Rapha winter cap
Rapha chamois cream
Rapha summer(ha!) arm 'covers'
This Is Cambridge Omloop socks and Epic Jersey

And possibly some Pro-Viz overshoes if they fit the Northwave and Giro cross shoes.

Still waiting to order Supernova front and rear dynamo lights when the shop puts an order in.

And from e-bay a Liv saddle for the Trek Singletrack as it's now the better halfs' bike and some schraeder to presta valve hole adaptors for the dynamo wheel to see if I can run it tubeless.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Just ordered some new lights from Tredz, NiteRider Swift 350/Sabre 50 Combo USB Rechargeable Light Set.

My new lights arrived today. Nearly blinded myself when switching them on to test :wacko:.

Build quality seems good and and they look as if they’ll be secure - I didn’t like how the rear lights attached to the seat post for some sets I looked at, just with an elastic band, more or less.

Got the Niteriders fully charged and can’t wait to try them out. :bicycle:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Some replacement 2900mah AA's rechargeable batteries from 7DayShop.
The sets I have been using have lasted a good couple of years and have only just started to not charge properly. So that ain't bad.

Well, not quite for the bike, more for the biking: a new bottle of Butt Shield and some cheap leg warmers from Heart Sports.
Ordered Friday lunchtime, arrived this morning, sorry yesterday morning now it's Sunday!

MrPie

Telling it like it is since 1971
New wee bit shorter stem for the Colnago. Garmin Vector left pod broke, so treated myself to a new one.....however, Tredz website said ‘despatched in 1-2 days’ but when ordered they frustratingly changed it to 7 days.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Some cable clips

IMG_20171125_135954647.jpg

Supernova front and rear dynamo lights to go on the Robinson,with the Exposure Strada and B&M rear should be set for winter commutes.

Last thing will be a matching rear Halo White Line rim to go with the dynamo front sp/White Line;just have to decide on the hub,heart says Hope head says Halo.Can then keep the Archetypes for better weather.

Top Bottom