What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not bought yet, but looking...Fly12 CE mount, well, wont work is the best description, its loose and simply wont tighten so looking for a new mount. replacements are about £22 but could do with getting it out front and having a duo mount with the Garmin, they range from £8 (prob cheapo chinese stuff) to the one Cycliq make at £65 (for a mount, yes!). So trying to find something well reviewed and suits...hopefully will add to this thread tomorrow :-)

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Just ordered some Schwalbe Landcruiser Plus in 27.5” for the MTB. Should make me a hair quicker when on the roads / my efforts should take me farther without using as much energy. Got a bargain too which I’ll post on the appropriate thread.

They should be here in about 4 days.

Well after much research and a lot of youhavetobekiddingthatmuchforamount decided just to go with the Cycliq duo mount for the Fly12. Was going to go for a cheapo one but read a load of bad reviews, then a mid price one but again a load of bad reviews, then a comparable price one but 1 review in the end that simply said he had gone down the route of buying the cheap one, then the mid price one, then the comparable one but wished he had just bought the original one in the first place did it for me...so £60 spent on a bit of plastic :eek:

BianchiVirgin

Über Member
A second hand but nearly new Elite Qubo Smart Digital B+ trainer complete with a Fulcrum Racing 3 wheel. A snip at £200. Shimano 105 cassette en route from CRC. Collected this evening so I'll set it up tomorrow.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
You would not believe how I just struggled to find this thread! Resorted to google to find it in the end and, once located very quickly that way, then thought 'How the hell did I not find that?' :blush:

Anyway, nice Mr Postman just dropped this in the porch......

upload_2018-3-29_11-4-21.png

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Wow!

I had to take another picture of the inner packaging because it is real quality. The box is beautifully made and the surface is embossed to look like leather. I can tell these new XTR bits are going to be excellent and loads better than all that crappy XT stuff I used to use......

upload_2018-3-29_11-36-0.png

Onthedrops

Veteran
Track pump a bit tired so plumped for a Topeak JoeBlow MaxII.
Very good price at Wiggle.
Immediately tested and all's well.
Don't believe the blurb, would struggle to get over 100 psi with ease, but for me 90 psi in my 23mm tyres was easy.

Top Bottom