What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gbb

Legendary Member
Decided our existing locks are woefully Inadequate for ebikes so just bit the bullet and went to Halfords and brought myself a Magnum cable lock, 13mm thick wire rope and a hoofing great lock mechanism. Size wont bother me, it can sit in my rucksack, particularly when commuting starts soon. £40...
My wife brought the smaller version, her bike is less visible to the public in the school she works at.

DavieB

MIA
Roval cl50 wheelset, a pair of gp5000 tl and a pair of Ultegra 6800 callipers because my fsa callipers won’t open wide enough for the new rims

Bike will look great :smile:

Scaleyback

Veteran
I have purchased (click @ collect) the Garmin Varia RTL510 radar tail light, £119.00 from Halfords. Now all I have to decide is which Garmin cycle computer I am going to pair with it. This is going to be an expensive double purchase.

TigerT

Veteran
Today, I bought my bike 2 presents and also 1 for me.

For the bike : A Wahoo ELEMNT & Some Garmin Vector 3 Pedals.

For me : New Cycling sunglasses.

On Saturday I will have to get new shoes to go with the new pedals as I currently ride with SPD cleats and the new pedals will require Look Keo ones.

Bought a brand new Airbone copy pump from a friend who had accidentally ordered 3 somehow

He brought it round....along with my mini pump that I had been searching for and had bought the 'airbone' to replace - I'd forgotten I'd lent it him! :biggrin:

Nevermind, the new one is dinky and light

Scaleyback

Veteran
Got a Garmin 130 cycle computer to accompany my Varia RTL510 radar tail light (see above) Got it on ebay, (new unused) for £106.00 inc. Look forward to receiving it, if it’s as good a deal as it looks I shall be a happy bunny. ^_^

DavieB

MIA
Picked up the wheels

Attachments

• 55280F9C-84E5-4AEA-9A6B-49126CC80A5B.jpeg
    55280F9C-84E5-4AEA-9A6B-49126CC80A5B.jpeg
    176.9 KB · Views: 26

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
A couple of Conti tubes that are heavily discounted at the mo in Halfords

Don't forget to check the valves before you try to inflate them.
:whistle:

Top Bottom