What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gunk

Guru
This bad boy arrived in the post today!

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I lost one of my old plastic cable clips for the Falcon today, so I have invested in some stainless steel ones.
1594661862684.png

Garry A

Calibrating.....
Been down the LBS and emerged with new inner tubes, a set of brake blocks, a set of brake cables, a small pot of light cadmium red enamel paint, a crank puller and a freewheel removal tool.
Payday?:smile:

DSK

Out front garmin mount that bolts onto the stem.
Pro-Bike bicycle torque wrench box set.

NotAsGoodAsMyBike

Ordered a shiny silver alloy stem cap from Kapz to match my shiny new alloy stem and handlebars. The old black one just looks wrong

My new stem cap arrived yesterday. The guy I ordered it from (Kapz) phoned a couple of days ago to say he wasn’t happy with the finish of the polished alloy and suggested doing it in stainless steel or titanium instead. I plumped for steel and he did it for free, sending me both the alloy and the steel version. Extremely happy with the product and the service. As it happens, I slightly prefer the shiny, more ‘distressed’ alloy version - matches the rider!

Picture of it fitted to appear shortly on the fettled thread...

Colin Grigson

Bass guitarist - Bad News
I gave my new (to me) bike 2 x new tyres and tubes - Continental GrandPrix 5000 700C x 25 ... they look lovely and my very helpful LBS assured me it’ll be a much more comfy ride with them fitted ... can’t wait to get out on them now !. The tyres were supposed to be €50 each and the tubes €9 each + fitting and they kindly charged me €100 fitted .... no receipt of course !

Top Bottom