What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shropshire65LW

Well didn’t buy them today but my Deore XT derailleur s came today and my seat post
and frame bag
quite a bit of work still needed

Teamfixed

Tim Lewis
A CO2 pump.... I am now guaranteed to not puncture I guess ha

Heigue'r

Veteran
Couple of tubes,some squirt lube,park tool pressfit bb removal tool,new pressfit bb and kmc quicklink removal pliers.Original bb done 15,000 miles trouble free so cant argue with that.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
The Exustar pedals I ordered on Tuesday turned up on Thursday and very nice they are too
IMG_0325.JPG

Although they came with a set of cleats, I have three pairs of shoes, all with badly worn cleats which need replacing so I checked out the prices of Shimano SH-51s - anything from £11 up to £17 per pair - while Decathlon were dong complete pedal & cleats for only £20. As a result I stopped off at Decathlon in Lakeside on the way to Brand Hatch this morning and picked up a couple of pairs to replace the scruffy ones on the main commuter and a spare set just in case.
IMG_0326.JPG

Mark Grant

Acting Captain of The St Annes Jombulance.
I bought and fitted some Marathons for my S6 Brompton, I just felt that the Kojaks fitted from new didn't offer the puncture resistance I want for a bike that I pootle about on without worrying about carrying tubes, tools etc.

Pikey

Waiting for the turbo to kick in...
Trailer for the little one for the back of my mtb. Can’t wait to have some adventures as a road train lol

Attachments

• 1DA37336-662B-4767-BA5A-C272C756A0C0.jpeg
    1DA37336-662B-4767-BA5A-C272C756A0C0.jpeg
    96 KB · Views: 2
A wheelset (from Taylor Wheels) and a pair of Schwalbe Road Cruiser Plus tyres for my MTB / Winter bike build. The latter were half price at CRC.

These are 24 inch / 507 ERTO wheels btw. At that size, there really isn't a whole lot of choice.

Top Bottom