What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

razabbs

Today I've ordered some puncture repair kits and new inner tubes, think I know the issue; hopefully all the inner tubes I went through can be repaired, at least.

All arrived today, before I left for work I had two wheels on the bike, and most importantly, two wheels with air(!) in them. I just hope when I get back from work in a few hours they still have air in them.

If so, looks to be a bit of a sunny spell tomorrow afternoon. Definitely going to try and take advantage!

weareHKR

pedals for the MTB.

Liking the Wellgos's... :okay:

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Bought a pair of disc wheels for my son for next year; we went for Zed instead of NR6 as they're local and £700 versus £1000+ for an extra 20g of weight.

Also bought a replacement 105 R7000 derailleur for the NeilPryde as the 6800 on there's not working.

And a bike. I collected this - a Raleigh Sports or Wayfarer from 1966 (SA hub) or 1974 (frame no.):

s-l1600-jpg.jpg

PaulSB

Legendary Member
The thing I did NOT buy today.......sorry to go off topic.........is a bottle cage which has a small box which clips to the base of the cage. The box contains a Lezyne multi-tool, a good one..........but really did this need designing?

😄😄

£50 :ohmy:

Sold my Edge 25 to @IaninSheffield and purchased from a friend a Garmin Edge 810 for the pricey sum of £73, bartered down from around £100. He has upgraded to something else and wanted the cash more than anything.

I’m a happy bunny as I’ve now got Bluetooth to phone, maps and ANT+ for external sensors.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Bought a pair of disc wheels for my son for next year; we went for Zed instead of NR6 as they're local and £700 versus £1000+ for an extra 20g of weight.

Also bought a replacement 105 R7000 derailleur for the NeilPryde as the 6800 on there's not working.

And a bike. I collected this - a Raleigh Sports or Wayfarer from 1966 (SA hub) or 1974 (frame no.):

View attachment 557570

Your new audax bike

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
A pump to replace wife’s broken one.

It probably had nothing to do with it but wearing my bright blue gabba against a bright blue sky on Sunday I got a lot of close passes and my mind started to wonder to a new more conspicuous helmet. I saw one I quite liked on special offer on a web site advert but typically it was out of stock. I did find though the model below for an OK'ish price (I doubt its discounted as much as they claim) but I ordered it.

https://www.chainreactioncycles.com/oakley-aro3-helmet/rp-prod167093

Last edited:
Top Bottom