Tubeless top up time for me - not something I was looking forward to. Ebikes are heavy, the stuff is messy, and I only have a standard track pump, so bead resealing could have been a problem. I've been tubeless for about 14 months, and I did do a 'through the valve' top up a while ago when I had a partial deflation incident. That was the rear, which has always lost pressure faster than the front, so this time I needed to get the bead off for a proper look see. There was no liquid sealer left inside the tyre. It's a wonder it stayed up as well as it did. I used Joe's this time, which is a lot runnier than the stuff I used previously. The job went smoothly with only a few drips spilled. Resealing the bead needed some aggressive track pumping, but didn't take much longer than an ordinary inflation. I quit while I was ahead (and out of sealant) - the front can wait for another day. Tubeless has been a success for me on the road - I was getting a few punctures, I've had none that have stopped me riding since. But the rear losing pressure over time was irritating. Hopefully today's king size dose of sealant will cure that.