Your favourite guitar solo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
last post 13 Jan!! For heavens sake just had Still Got the Blues on by Gary Moore, that bit where he rips in at the end is genius. In my top 5 :okay:

Loudest gig I ever went to was Gary Moore on the Still Got The Blues tour. He did a great solo on that song live, but it hurt so much there was no pleasure in the moment.
Know what you mean....Ian Gillan band virtually ruined my hearing for good. I was about 5feet away from a very large stack though :laugh:

Leedsbusdriver

Every breath leaves me one less to my last
OK, this young man will most likely be unknown to nearly everyone. But he is a great guitarist. His name is Andrei Cerbu. He does a great solo in this original song. I would recommend you listen to the whole song, but this is a guitar solo thread, so i will link to the solo.

winjim

Smash the cistern
For some reason recently the YouTube algorithm decided I should be listening to power metal, so now I'm listening to power metal. Anyway, here's the short version of Through the Fire and Flames. I thoroughly recommend you seek out the full 7.40 version though, with extra shreddy guitar soloing. It's very silly and brings me a great deal of joy.

View: https://youtu.be/0jgrCKhxE1s

ETA: See if you can spot Herman Li's whammy bar dangle-drop-kick-catch signature guitar move. It's pretty cool but he does like to do it a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: C R

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
OK, this young man will most likely be unknown to nearly everyone. But he is a great guitarist. His name is Andrei Cerbu. He does a great solo in this original song. I would recommend you listen to the whole song, but this is a guitar solo thread, so i will link to the solo.

Sina :okay:
I've been watching her stuff for about 5 years.
Great talent, wish I could drum anywhere near as well as she did when she was 15. :eek:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I think every time they play this it's different, still the basic song but there's a lot of improvising goes on,

View: https://youtu.be/pyUfLE8KxGM

Top Bottom