Your ride today....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My ride today of 4 miles resulted in the same distance walking back.
Note to self:
Never leave home without your puncture repair kit!
So, it was a sort of Biathlon?

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Yesterday, the three doing the Norwich 100 went out for a few miles around the local lanes. I headed over to the top of the town to meet up with t'other two, then we set off after a coffee.

25th May2015.jpg

No great dramas on the circuit, but strangely, a chap on a BSO and his lady friend harangued us for being on a bike path and told us to use the road :laugh:

It was on a busy stretch of 'A' road, and adequately wide for all to pass without any problem... Oh well, it's a funny ol' world we live in!

helmet.jpg

We popped back into my place for a bit of cake, another coffee, and to admire my old helmet, before they headed home, and I headed off to w*rk.

A pleasant 27 miles in warm and breezy weather.

https://www.strava.com/activities/312055371

:smile:

Goonerobes

Its okay to be white
A two hour window of opportunity this afternoon meant I just had enough time to ride one of my recently discovered loops around the slightly lumpier northern edge of the New Forest & for some reason I decided to do it in a clockwise direction which meant a headwind across the most opens parts! (why?)

In reasonably warm conditions it was up through Furzley before taking Roger Penny Way across to Godshill & joining the single track road that goes up through Woodgreen & Hale to Woodfalls. From there the return journey takes in Redlynch, Hampworth & Landford on quietish forest roads for a pleasant 35 mile round trip

https://www.strava.com/activities/312842226

There was nothing new picture wise but there is some new life blossoming on the wildlife front. :smile:

001.JPG

003.JPG

Katherine

Guru
Staying with friends in sunny Suffolk, Miss K and I were offered bikes so we rode from Walberswick to Dunwich and back along roads and trails, through forest, heathland and marshland.

Attachments

• IMG_20150527_130205845.jpg
    IMG_20150527_130205845.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_20150527_115358797.jpg
    IMG_20150527_115358797.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_20150527_143935257.jpg
    IMG_20150527_143935257.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20150527_144611088.jpg
    IMG_20150527_144611088.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_20150527_130853858.jpg
    IMG_20150527_130853858.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 39

13 rider

Guru
Two rides today commute to work and back again .This morning 6.9 miles at 16mph .Anstey ,Cropston,Rothley and Quorn .Lovely morning if a bit chilly but short sleeves and long bottoms .Nice quiet roads plenty of cyclists out and about . This is my first commute and really enjoyed it starting off one day a week . Ride home this evening almost reverse of morning commute but total distance of 7.22 miles at 12 mph ( its uphill towards home) this time in shorts and shorts sleeved just catching the last of the sunshine.Glad I joined the cycle commuters

Spartak