Your ride today....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Oldbloke

Guru
Warm rain, MTFU:laugh:

Rain + 7c + mud/manure covered roads =:angry:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Not the best ride ever, set out on my 'usual' evening 50 miler and somehow managed to fall off in Malmesbury landing on my hip. Considered ringing for backup but decided that if Contador can carry on riding with a leg fracture I must be able to make it home with a painful hip.

Hmmm.....24 miles of extreme pain and struggling to even stand now I'm home. I think tomorrow could be 'interesting'.

Such is life I suppose, and I was grateful for the concern shown by the 2 elderly gents who witnessed my spectacular dismount.

https://www.strava.com/activities/253184623
Heh heh I was on (and off!) the winter bike so not too worried about it but yes, bar no longer shifting at the front it seemed fine.

Judging by the fact it's just taken me 10 minutes to get downstairs I don't think I'll be driving to Telford as planned this morning.
Sounds rather painful. Hope you recover quickly.

I'm sure there are easier ways to get out of going to Telford.:whistle:

Levo-Lon

Guru
Nice ride tonight ,cleaner than usual ,

20150211_204400.jpg
20150211_194345.jpg

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Dislike :thumbsdown: and I hope you get healed fast. I guess it's a few months off the bike?

Take care folks, there's a few too many of us ending up in hospital lately!
Yes, there has been a few crashes among my very sedate Belles group too.
GWS @mooseracer :hugs:

Sadly I write this from a hospital ward having had 3 pins inserted into my broken hip this afternoon

No wonder the 24 miles I rode home after I fell were darn painful!
GWS and I know it hurts but do the physio!
(And take any pain meds they offer)
I could offer a :hugs: but it is still too painful for me at the moment sadly, so I'll over a :cheers: and:birthday: but please watch our collective waistlines... :stop:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Sadly I write this from a hospital ward having had 3 pins inserted into my broken hip this afternoon

No wonder the 24 miles I rode home after I fell were darn painful!
24 miles on a broken hip.:ohmy: I don't think Contador went that far after his crash, did he?

(Feels slight tinge of regret for being frivolous in the last reply now)

GWS!

Last edited:
Top Bottom