Do you cycle everyday?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
You need to move house then ! :laugh: :bicycle:
Given my capacity for mishaps rough terrain maybe best avoided :ph34r:

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Joe! You've just shattered the image of you I had in my mind!

How about a pedelec? I was never particularly in favour of them, but not especially against them either, but Mrs D bought me one and I'm really enjoying it. And the pedelec too.
Not for me, if it's a bicycle it has to be a pedal only one and when it comes to PTWs it must have an engine. I've always regarded bikes and motorcycles as being pretty much the same, ok so the means of propulsion and speeds are way different but the sensation of being on two wheels is what does it for me.

Mr Whyte

I use to but now have to get better first, as silly me went all hell and leather and now have to wait for my knee to get better. Was hoping it would of been the other week but have been told next week maybe, and II will do it right this next time.

vickster

Legendary Member
If so why offer the comment in a question on riding? I stand by my observation.
How so as the question was whether one rides every day?

YellowV2

Veteran
Yes, so saying you only ride twice or three times a week, is the amount of cycling. If you are training for a specific event then it would be wise to qualify it in response to the question? IMO.

Binka

Über Member
@vickster. Yes, stress fracture....kind of. Consultant says Too much running Has caused a cyst to form in the bone. He says it’s an overuse injury. So banned from running now....can’t even walk that well anymore to be honest. But cycling seems ok. Though not going hell for leather on zwift! Hoping once the cyst is removed I’ll be able to walk better....been 2 years now!

MarkF

Guru
April-October I'd say I cycle every day, maybe commuting or a leisure ride but I also use a bike for food shopping, the pub and visiting my mother. In winter I think about riding a lot, sometimes that leads to motivating me to open up the garage, a bit of bike cleaning and maintenance and more thinking about riding, but I rarely do.:okay:

Top Bottom