Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
https://www.polaris-bikewear.co.uk/RBS-Tech-Winter-Commuter-Cycling-Glove-p/pol01-5830-p.htm

£10 for some winter commuting gloves?

I have worn these a few times now and found them rather good. They're quite warm and allow good control of the gears. Today at -0.5 was the coldest yet. I haven't tried them in the rain yet.

My fingers got cold after about 4 miles but warmed up with a bit of hill climbing and stayed warm for the rest of my 10 mile ride this morning. They have a long flexible cuff which helps keep the wrists warm but makes you think they're too tight when you first try to put them on.

I chose large, but XL might have been better for fitting a liner glove into, so size up.

Sixmile

Veteran
Worth noting Polaris have a few jackets down to a tenner too (£8.50 see below). I bought a few last week. Fingerless gloves at £7. I have a few pairs and they're good quality.

Add MTB15 for an extra 15% off your basket at checkout

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
Worth noting Polaris have a few jackets down to a tenner too (£8.50 see below). I bought a few last week. Fingerless gloves at £7. I have a few pairs and they're good quality.

Add MTB15 for an extra 15% off your basket at checkout
I think the MTB15 discount code has now expired?

Brads

Those £10 gloves just cost me £60 lol A few bargains there.

MTB style winter gloves for a tenner as well, lots to be had.

You can also use POLMAILSUB for an extra 10% off at checkout :okay:

Sixmile

Veteran
Oh and my mistake, it's TOTALMTB15:okay:

Have you checked his other items? Seems like a very unique person.

I have. I can’t work out if it’s a hoax, he is eccentric and a bit weird or he owns the juice bar, has two high power cars and has fallen on hard times as he has a small flat in Leeds city centre.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I have. I can’t work out if it’s a hoax, he is eccentric and a bit weird or he owns the juice bar, has two high power cars and has fallen on hard times as he has a small flat in Leeds city centre.

My guess is it's all of those. The juice bar's probably folded and he's having to sell the flat with contents in Leeds, moving back to where his house was.

Top Bottom