Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
Thanks for the heads up, just ordered, looks a bargain.

al-fresco

Growing older but not up...
Airwave AirBlast Tubeless Tyre Track Pump £36 from CRC

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/mobile/airwave-airblast-tubeless-tyre-track-pump/rp-prod142714

Both track pump and tubeless chamber in one. You use the track pump to charge up the integrated chamber and then use a small lever by the pump head to swap over to the chamber for a quick "shoot" of air. I borrowed one to use and was very impressed, waited for them to come back into stock, is the cheapest type of this pump I have seen, my friend who's pump I borrowed paid £70 in his local LBS

Yep, well spotted, an excellent price. I got fed up of waiting for these (or the 'Airshot') to come down to a reasonable price so I ended up buying an electric compressor from Lidl for, I think, £30. It came with a presta adaptor and does a great job of seating tubeless tyres. Of course the advantage of the one you've found is that you don't need an electricity supply to use it!

LiamW

Ordered it and it arrived within a few days. Went to charge it up and nothing, no lights or anything.

Getting sent back.

Hardrock93

Guru
Mine arrived yesterday, all ok. Going to Spain tomorrow, my daughter really wants to film underwater so we'll see how a £15.99 video camera performs.
Oddly enough, I received an email on 31/07 which said 'Unfortunately the part you ordered are a non-stock item and we are currently checking price and availability with our special order's team. We shall update you accordingly within 24 to 48 hours.' I expected a long delay, or worse, but it arrived the next day. Although I had it charging for 5 or 6 hours, the red charging status LED never did go out. Anyway, it seems to be working, so now to fit a micro SD card.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
Oddly enough, I received an email on 31/07 which said 'Unfortunately the part you ordered are a non-stock item and we are currently checking price and availability with our special order's team. We shall update you accordingly within 24 to 48 hours.' I expected a long delay, or worse, but it arrived the next day. Although I had it charging for 5 or 6 hours, the red charging status LED never did go out. Anyway, it seems to be working, so now to fit a micro SD card.
Mine had a blue led when charging which did go out after about 2 hours.
I had the same email followed by an email from DHL saying it would be delivered the following day!?

Top Bottom