Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

al-fresco

Growing older but not up...
On a scale of “zero to Planet X” How much spam?

Spam?! I never get any from Planet X, I think I unsubscribed and they didn't sent me anymore. The only one that ignores 'unsubscribe' requests is Tredz. So I'll never deal with them again. Ever.

Spam?! I never get any from Planet X, I think I unsubscribed and they didn't sent me anymore. The only one that ignores 'unsubscribe' requests is Tredz. So I'll never deal with them again. Ever.
they sell some good stuff at good prices though. I assume they are just a bit disorganised rather than malicious. Why not just put them in your email handler's spam system?

Slick

Guru

Slick

Guru
Aldi were selling the rear cameras (look like this) for 14.99 earlier in the week.
There's an entire thread about them with some mixed reviews on quality. To be fair, I have seen a few negative comments about them all now.

I have been thinking about one for a while so took the chance at the fly6 listed above.

Sixmile

Veteran
I have been thinking about one for a while so took the chance at the fly6 listed above.

Wasn't too sure if your 'bargain' comment was sarcasm or not but then see you went for one. I've been watching the prices of these for a while but the video on the CRC listing convinced me to pull the trigger on one. This will probably be the last year of me pulling the kids in the trailer so it'll be good to get a few videos of them, plus I've 2 multi day group rides planned this Spring and hope to catch some memorable footage. Not to mention it could come in handy on the commutes too!

Slick

Guru
Wasn't too sure if your 'bargain' comment was sarcasm or not but then see you went for one. I've been watching the prices of these for a while but the video on the CRC listing convinced me to pull the trigger on one. This will probably be the last year of me pulling the kids in the trailer so it'll be good to get a few videos of them, plus I've 2 multi day group rides planned this Spring and hope to catch some memorable footage. Not to mention it could come in handy on the commutes too!
I know what you mean but that's not really my style. My use is mainly for commutes, but hopefully catch some other more interesting shots as well. Thanks for the link:thumbsup:

Top Bottom