FNRttC Friday Night Ride to Cambridge - 14th October

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Flying Dodo

Flying Dodo

It'll soon be summer
Seeing as there's one week to go, time for a list:

Adam B
Adrian C
Adrian H
Adrian L
Alan B
Anne Ma
Andy Mo
Anton B
Antonio R
Charles E
David K
David P
Gary H
Geoff S
Greg T
James H
Jamie H
Jenny M
Jeremy C
Jim Mc
John Ma
John Mo
Kevin E
Lez Y
Martin B
Mike M
Nick B
Nick L
Nigel C
Peter C
Peter G
Peter H
Rosemary S
Sal D
Sonia W
Timothy O

So currently the Peter's are in the lead, which I can't recall happening before.

My weather balloon reckons it's going to be chilly, so you've got time to unpack your thermals.

How do you calculate that?
I did bring this to his attention....!

OP
OP
Flying Dodo

Flying Dodo

It'll soon be summer
We win alphabetically.
Yes, but lovely though all you Adrians are, we quite often get Adrians. In fact looking back over all the rides this year, you've consistently outnumbered the Peters. Often there are no Peters on a ride at all. So I'm sure you'd agree in the interests of liberty, equality and fraternity, which are one of the key attributes of the Fridays, that it's only fair to highlight and promote them on the rare occasion when there are multiple Peters.

OP
OP
Flying Dodo

Flying Dodo

It'll soon be summer
The Tims have slipped into the lead.............

andyman

Occasional tandemista
Oh dear, and the Andy's are disappearing.

I'm afraid work commitments mean I'm gonna have to withdraw from my comeback event :cry:

Have a great ride all

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Weather permitting I may cycle down from Abingdon. Any other early arrivals? I might be partaking of junk food at Victoria Station ....

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
What sort of time are you getting down to London? I'm toying with the idea of riding down in the daylight, but am then left with a long time to kill until HPC.
Dunno yet, depends if one of the Peters is riding down with me, either way, I'll let you know!

BromyG

Veteran
Sorry all, but going to have to pull out of this one now, due to impending man-flu.:sad: Wouldn't be doing myself (or you) any favours by coming along!
Hope it all goes well. Have a great ride! :bicycle:

(email sent to Adam)

Top Bottom