Garmin Edge 800 User Guide (With Fancy Pics)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Did you swap bike profile and pair it to that?
This

afl2

Über Member
Hi all.
Have been using a Garmin 800 for a while and have uploaded the ride details via manual upload on Garmin.
However this last 4 weeks I have not been able to. Just get this (
Reading activities from Memory Card (F:\), please wait...)
Has anyone else had the same problems??
Thanks

David5416

Über Member
Ive just got an edge 800 and I'm having really problems getting the Maps on it from talky toaster. I have downloaded them but thats where the problem starts. I think my macbook is unzipping/decompressing them automatically and i have changed the files name to MAPSUPP.IMG as instructed but the garmin unit does not pick the new maps up it is still the baseman only. Any of you clever people have clue what I'm doing wrong before the unit goes back to sender.

afl2

Über Member
Hi all.
Have been using a Garmin 800 for a while and have uploaded the ride details via manual upload on Garmin.
However this last 4 weeks I have not been able to. Just get this (
Reading activities from Memory Card (F:\), please wait...)
Has anyone else had the same problems??
Thanks
Just an update.
What I have done is when I connect to pc, I copy the ride from the SD card's activities folder to the Garmin's activities file and let Garmin website find it and no problems uploading.
Hope this helps anyone else.

Carl G

I always press "stop" at the end of a ride & then hold down "reset".

judder

Pc to tablet. .
At the moment I use garmin connect on my pc to plan rides and load onto my garmin and to load rides done from my garmin onto garmin connect...
Can this be done using a tablet as easy as it is on a pc as been looking at a Samsung tab/note..
Thanks. .

uclown2002

Guru
I've just refitted my GSC 10 unit although awaiting delivery of speed magnet. Once I fit it do I need to change any settings on the 800?
Best to have wheel calibration on auto for eg?
Anything else?

Top Bottom