MooreLarge (Forme / Tern / Lake shoes / others distributor) into Administration

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Morning,

If you are looking for basic commuting wheels;

1690097042776.png

Unsually for this auction they are being sold a single pair, not a batch of 2,5,10 etc.

Edit - I gave up at a total price of £45 inc delivery as I don't need them and they are available retail for £65 upwards, mostly ended up around the £53 mark

Bye

Ian

Last edited:
Good evening,

Finally wasn't outbid on something:bravo:
M1.png

Total £24, I wonder if they are any good? They are intended to replace my Muddy Fox MTB commute shoes so the standard is not so high.

[Edit: Perfectly fine as basic commute shoes, neither terrible or something to get excited about]

Generally the auction house seems to be realising at least full wholesale on almost everything but this was an exception and all for a few squid more they could have been mine.
M2.png

Bye

Ian

Last edited:
Good morning,

There are some more of the Shimano wheels mentioned previously, but this time they are being sold as 2 sets.

If you need them then at around the £50 per pair gets you a decent commute level wheelset.

As you will have to buy a pair of pairs, the actual price is hard to guess as some end users may not want a 2 sets of wheels.

Bye

Ian

Good morning,

Things are continuing to go badly;:laugh:

I am now the proud owner of 12 bottles and cages, I did actually want a couple but didn't really expect to be the highest bidder.
1692845544006.png

Even more sadly I just missed this, I had set a limit of £400 inc delivery as I didn't want it too badly
1692846226583.png

£250 + 50% VAT and buyer premium = £375 + £42 delivery = £417 so an okay deal for someone as an end user if they really want this spec of bike, but starting to be pricey considering the warranty position and what is available as a retail purchase.

Stuff like this is now going for close to retail, especially when considering delivery;
1692847170759.png

Delivery Observation
It appears that the policy is to ship within 14 business days of payment and they mean within 14 business days, do not expect day after tomorrow delivery.

So if you are considering getting some new lights for winter you may need an interim solution.

Bye

Ian

Last edited:
Good evening,

This is starting to get really silly, be sure that that you want to be the highest bidder!:laugh:

1692996621256.png

These seem a bargain!!!!!!

1692996995999.png

[EDIT Hammer price on the cables was £20 or £36 delivered, ouch as I understand it the outers are twisted (brake/non STI gears)]

and these will be tough for cycle shops to resell, but what is large? Is it a new line?
1692997930660.png

I suspect that I am XL, but bid anyway:laugh:

Winter Is Coming, or was that Game Of Thrones?

1692999280063.png

Bye

Ian

Last edited:
Good evening,

A few front and rear carbon wheels for Mountain Bikers. This is the first time that I have seen them listed

1693591125142.png

Edit: Rear went for £130 (hammer) and front for £80 (hammer)
Bye

Ian

Last edited:
Good morning,

An almost unknown to the Web bike, real world price seems to be £2.5k, SRAM wireless.

It appears to me to be unridden, possibly a demo bike and even Moore had "only" £3349 as the RRP.
1693632641019.png

This is the only one I have seen listed, so no idea on the likely price and don't forget the extra 50% VAT/Fees and then delivery. Plus extras like chargers for the shifter batteries may not be included.

Bye

Ian

Last edited:
Good morning,

Delivery prices seem to be creeping up;

3 pairs of shorts £15 + VAT, 10 inner tubes £35 (thirty five!)+ VAT, 2 bike helmets at £15 + VAT

I am not sure if these are genuine errors but there a lot of them if they are.:laugh:

1693967986890.png

£35 (+ VAT )delivery for 25 sets of bike lights, that's a pretty light and small box, it is also the same as many of their bikes.

To be totally clear these are just the delivery charges.

Maybe the buyers premium of 20% is not turning out to be enough on the low hammer price items^_^.

I recently bought this item
1693968420976.png

Okay I was lucky, but I already have one pair and they are competent but nothing to get excited about so I just put in a silly low bid, or so I thought,

In total £12 delivered and ideal for winter and today's wear whilst yesterday's soaked in the rain pair are still drying out.:sad:

Bye

Ian

Last edited:
Good evening,

Not looking so good, sadly:sad:

I have a dispute over a 2 x Wheelset where 2x front wheel were delivered and live chat said that the description means two wheels not four, (post 65 on this thread).

Another order not dispatched, that's not disputed, paid on 24 Aug so still within the stated terms but two later orders have been dispatched.
[Edit: arrived today 9 Sept.]

Order of 2xtyre was delivered as 1xtyre. https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/kenda-valkyrie-tyres-anyone-heard-of-them.293802/
[Edit: Fixed, they sent a second one after being told, it just arrived, they never told me that they were sending one. :-)]

I am getting close to card chargeback time, but I really don't like doing that.

[Edit:
I am feeling quite positive as it seems that they have taken on more than they can cope with and are trying to deal with it the best they can. I still have the wheels issue but I am happy to give them more time on it.]

Bye

Ian

Last edited:
Good morning,

These don't seem to be selling well and may be a cheap way to try a smart trainer,

t1.png

As ever don't forget the 50% on top of the hammer price and delivery, and X5 is the model number not 5 units! :laugh:

Bye

Ian

Good morning,

These really aren't selling well
1695458301512.png

They are perfectly acceptable shoes that take SPD but also ride very well on flat pedals, if they end up costing £20 a pair they are in my mind a very good buy.

I have two pairs so really can't use any more and don't like stocking up for 18 months or so into the future as it takes up space, items are subject to damage and some items just don't take to long term storage.

Bye

Ian

Last edited:
Top Bottom