Recovery Protein???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
ooh we maybe getting somewhere. What determines how often and how hard you can train ?

I think I know where this is going, so I'll humour you. "Your ability to recover determines how often and hard you can train". Next question please..? By the way, once we sort this out, I'll have a question for you... :smile:

lukesdad

I think I know where this is going, so I'll humour you. "Your ability to recover determines how often and hard you can train". Next question please..? By the way, once we sort this out, I'll have a question for you... :smile:

No more questions you ve proven my point.

No more questions you ve proven my point.

That's good then. Now it's my turn. Refer to my original post on this particular issue and then consider these two hypothetical statements:

1) "wow, my fitness is great - I've won all my races this season"
2) "my fitness is not good - I get dropped in all my races. On the upside though, I'm recovering really well"

Now, which of these statements do you think better defines 'fitness' in the context in which it is being discussed here..??

lukesdad

That's good then. Now it's my turn. Refer to my original post on this particular issue and then consider these two hypothetical statements:

1) "wow, my fitness is great - I've won all my races this season"
2) "my fitness is not good - I get dropped in all my races. On the upside though, I'm recovering really well"

Now, which of these statements do you think better defines 'fitness' in the context in which it is being discussed here..??
:laugh:

so no answer then..?

hello lukesdad - any answer yet..?? The longer you wait, the more embarrassing it gets for you. Credit where it's due though - you're a dab hand at avoiding the issue...

lukesdad

hello lukesdad - any answer yet..?? The longer you wait, the more embarrassing it gets for you. Credit where it's due though - you're a dab hand at avoiding the issue...

Not really, embarrasing that is. you don,t get more than 10 secs of my time at most.

Top Bottom