This really annoyed me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

col

Legendary Member
But that's the point col. If he didn't see him that's just as inexcusable!
I think we have talked about this in other posts, there could be lots of reasons why he might not have seen him, but then the cyclist assumes he has. Which again is a dangerous thing to do. But the cyclist had right on his side and will forge on. But he has admitted he did it to get a film.

col

Legendary Member
More like winding up ! :rolleyes:
Not on purpose, it shows how polerised some are on here(which was touched on in another thread), when they refuse to see there is another option/way/choice that can effect the outcome of a lot of incidents, so making them safer.^_^

OP
OP
benb

benb

Evidence based cyclist
Ok I applaud your honesty, some would defend to the end of the world to deny just this, well done :thumbsup:

I think we have talked about this in other posts, there could be lots of reasons why he might not have seen him, but then the cyclist assumes he has. Which again is a dangerous thing to do. But the cyclist had right on his side and will forge on. But he has admitted he did it to get a film.

The rolling eyes in my post where I "admitted" doing it to get a film should have made it obvious I was being sarcastic. But then your posts on this have shown that you're a bit dim.

col

Legendary Member
LOL, Yup, there it is. I am right and the OP is right and the bus driver is wrong. I knew you would see it my way eventually.
You are right in this instance, Iv never said otherwise, why did you think that?

OP
OP
benb

benb

Evidence based cyclist
No but we should not put ourselves in danger. You need to change your riding style; you have posted similar incidents' Learn to ride sensibly and stop showboating.

Oh push off, and don't be so sanctimonious. I do ride sensibly, and if you can show me where I was showboating I'd love to see it.

OP
OP
benb

benb

Evidence based cyclist
Dear OP,

Were you wearing urban camouflage or a cloak of invisibility during this incident?

Regards,

Dan.

If the answer to this is no then using my immense mind reading powers (or looking at the evidence presented in the video) it is clear that the cyclist was right and the bus driver was in the wrong.

No, I'd left my magic invisibility cloak at home that day.

col

Legendary Member
The rolling eyes in my post where I "admitted" doing it to get a film should have made it obvious I was being sarcastic. But then your posts on this have shown that you're a bit dim.
Now your being shy about your honesty. You should be proud your willing to tell everyone of how you wanted a film, so did what you did, bravo sir:bravo:

OP
OP
benb

benb

Evidence based cyclist
Now your being shy about your honesty. You should be proud your willing to tell everyone of how you wanted a film, so did what you did, bravo sir:bravo:

If that was what I did, then I would say so. The fact is that wearing or not wearing a cam has no effect on my riding style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom