To those who use a helmet camera in London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

subaqua

What’s the point
Oh yes.. the "why didnt he stop" bollocks. Those kinds of commenters must be psychic, as they obviously know what the traffic is like directly behind Ben. :whistle:

that highlights the need for a front and rear cam.:tongue:

and some split screen footage showing a freaking big lorry behind him

thomas

the tank engine

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nje8_PiaH-A&feature=feedu

probably been linked...but good interview Mr Mags!! Some very good points and think comes across very, very well! You definitely come off nicely balanced, unlike the other guy who didn't really seem to actually know what he was on about in all honesty.

Funny that the motorist guy admits that he cycles illegally on pavements/up one way streets. He should probably sort his own act out, before criticising others for the same thing.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
the answer to the bike registration thing is easy. 'Fine, bring it on, it would cut bike thefts in half, but, you know what.....it's not going to happen. Nobody in government is going to want to run a scheme at a loss'.

Ben's Programme (as it will be known from not until his tyres gather dust) was good, and the comments have been cleaned up.

Origamist

Legendary Member
Ben makes Bike Snob NYC - result!

What I learnt from the comments is that a white van is sometimes referred to as a "rapemobile" in the US.

noskidsplease

Great to see that these helmet cameras are in wide use.

I recently bought one from http://www.promotioncams.com/products/cam-sports-hds-720p-bullet-cam

I've seen threads on it on

the CTC forum
the "TriTalk" triathlon forum
and UKC, a rockclimbing forum (it does have a rather large off-topic section)

Yes, I am a forum tart.
Would you be interested in links to the threads?

Yeah, go on. May as well be as informed as possible. Thanks.

Top Bottom