Veloviewer geek thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

400bhp

Guru
How do you find out quickly how many top 10's you have, without counting down row-by-row on the segments table? I must be missing something obvious here...

Look at the top-there's a graph. Hover over each bar to get the placing and number.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
I have no idea of my slope is good or bad and still don't get the easy way to count 1-10 placings... I think I'm just a bit of a thicko :tongue:
Anyway here are my graphs. No idea what they mean, though!

9sxx55.png

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Thanks - just assumed there was an instant stat that I was missing, as eluded to previously...

Ben Lowe

That sites rather good, given Stravas own limited front end... Good job Ben :smile:

Since you know your way around the Strava API, is there any possibility of making some kind of Strava Stats image for forum signatures - I think it would prove rather popular and could get you a lot of traffic if thats a positive. Similar to the Xbox Live gamertag things or xFire gamer stats, even if it only periodically rather than live updated a users "Tag".
Not done anything like that before but always like to try out new stuff! I'll investigate and report back.

Ben Lowe

Thanks - just assumed there was an instant stat that I was missing, as eluded to previously...
Just added a Cumulative view option on both of those segment "Stats" graphs. In that view if you hover the mouse over the 10th position you'll be shown the count of segments that you are placing 1-10. Obviously you can then do that at any position along the graph to know how many segments you have up to that position. Does that make it easier?

400bhp

Guru
Just added a Cumulative view option on both of those segment "Stats" graphs. In that view if you hover the mouse over the 10th position you'll be shown the count of segments that you are placing 1-10. Obviously you can then do that at any position along the graph to know how many segments you have up to that position. Does that make it easier?

21% of my segment placings are in the top 10%.

I'm in the top half for 79% of segments done.

Something I will continue to review in future.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member

Yep - thanks!

Top Bottom